Chapter 22~ Those two words

(Draco)

I apperated Hermione and myself to the manor. As we landed in my room I had to hold Hermione to keep her from falling. A soft smile crept its way on my way on my face. "It will take some time for the stuff to get here." I began.

"I'm sorry." She began.

"Don't be. Besides I like you in my clothing." I said smirking only for her to roll her eyes.

I walked closer to her so we were only inches from one another. I found a small curl in her hair and began playing with it wrapping it around my finger. Then pushing it behind her ear. My hand found its way to her soft cheek and I began caressing it. I leaned in slightly to realize she was doing the same. Only for a moment I lowered the walls of steel around my heart, and our lips touched.

A *pop* noise sounded behind us causing us to pull apart.

I turned my head to see thankfully it was only Himly, who mind you had a huge grin.

"Y..yes Himly." I stumbled.

"Master Draco, Master Malfoy wants you to be ready for your mission tonight." Himly said softly.

"Of course. Where should I go Himly?" I asked.

"To Master Malfoy's study sir." She said.

"Of course thank you Himly." I responded.

With another pop Himly was gone leaving Hermione and I alone.

I turned to her realizing she has a look like she wants to question me.

"Silencio." I muttered.

"So you have a mission?" She asked softly.

My own face fell. "Yes. I have too."

She walked up to me slowly as if judging to see if I really wanted to do this.

"Will I be safe here..." She began.

"Yes." I say firmly. "My mother is here and she will protect you. Not only that you are mine remember. If anyone try's to harm you tell me and they will pay." I said strongly. I could see her shiver as I called her mine.

"Okay." She said softly. "Be safe Draco."

"I will." I said as I pulled her close to me. I kissed her hair gently the pulled out of the embrace. I began walking to the door just before I finally left I turned to look at her.

I never wanted this....

But it's too dangerous to let her be here....

I raised my wand pointing it to her and uttered those two words.