(4) Monster

(4) Monster/Ara: What if they don't like me? Nessie: Serves you right you're a monster 

This chapter has been edited. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

Narrative Recap: 

It has been a few weeks since Alice got the vision about the Volturi. Ever since, the Cullens were working hard to get some witnesses for the upcoming confrontation. Alice and Jasper left a week ago, without saying a goodbye -which broke Arabella's heart. Now, the Cullens are heading to one of their closest allies, the Denali.  

Bella's P.O.V:

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Today, Edward, Arabella, Jacob, Renesmee, and I were going to visit the Denali Coven. We drove to Denali, Alaska in hopes that we can get them to witness for both Arabella and Renesmee. I sat in the front with Edward driving. We passed through the snow covered mountains before we pulled up in front of the Denali house. Kate, Tanya, Eleazar and Carmen came out to greet us.  

They stood in front of their house with curious faces. I unbuckled my seat belt before turning around and looking at the back passengers. Jacob was looking at Renesmee, Renesmee was looking at me, and Arabella was looking at the people outside. Renesmee smiled at me as Arabella continued to look out. 

"Ok guys, time to meet some new people," I said. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

P.O.V Switch -Arabella's P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

We headed to our destination to Denali, Alaska. Mommy and Daddy said that we were here to visit our cousins, The Denali Coven. Throughout the car ride, all I did was stare out the window, thinking of the words that my sister said to me. The night Auntie Alice and Uncle Jasper left without a word, Renesmee sneaked into my room. She wore a scowl and because of fear that the others might hear, she used her powers to speak to me. 

I hope your happy now, Arabella. It's your fault that Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper left! You shouldn't have come with us. Irina only reported us because she saw your stupid face! 

I didn't believe Renesmee at first, but the more I thought about, the more I believed it. The care stopped to a halt, but I continued to gaze outside the window. There were three girls and one boy. Two of the girls were blonde, the others were brunettes. Mommy turned to us and smiled. 

"Okay guys, time to meet new people," Mommy said. 

Renesmee's smile faltered as she looked outside, "What if they don't like me?" 

Jacob took this time to comfort his imprint and it included me, "They'll love you -" 

"They just haven't met someone like you yet," Mommy finished. Renesmee nodded and felt a little better. I turned my gaze away from the window to ask my question. 

"What if they don't like me?" 

"Serves you right you're a monster," Renesmee spat. I looked down knowing that her answer will be that simple phrase. It didn't hurt me; it just proved the fact that she hated me. 

"Renesmee that is not a good thing to say to your sister," Mommy scolded her. 

"It's okay," I said. I'm used to it. I silently added. Mommy still scolded Renesmee, but she just said an insincere 'I'm sorry' that mommy seemed to believe. I looked outside the window. I hadn't noticed that Daddy was outside already. He was talking to the people, but I only heard a bit of the conversation.