Stupid Potter

Draco P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep. No way. An idiot who smelt of nothing other then sweat was sleeping in MY bed. I had claimed it as my own and Potter decided to tarnish it! If I didn't accept his offer to join him because both our roommates were fucking each other senseless, I would be seen as the bad guy. Which I am most certainly not. Stupid asshole just had to be the one to come up with the compromise. Stupid Hufflepuff for making this version of the room have only one bed. A hundred chamber pots when you need to take a leak, but only one fucking bed. Potter didn't intrigue me one bit. Stupid Potter, and his stupidly naturally beautiful hair and his stupid bright green eyes that caught the light. Stupid Potter is just stupid Potter.

_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

I breathed in the scent of broomsticks and chocolate. My head buried in something soft, my entire body wrapped inside of it. Breathing moving evenly with mine and I felt like I was in heaven, it was... It was POTTER. Stupid Potter, and his stupid small snoring which I don't find endearing one bit. Stupid Potter Stupid Potter Stupid Potter, why does he feel so good? His body and mine fit so well, I may be a tiny bit taller but he is much broader and he makes me feel smaller, why do I like feeling smaller? Why am I not struggling to escape his grasp? Yes I know, I want to see his reaction to what the fuck is going on because I have no idea.