Chapter 3

Blaire's P.O.V

It had been a few days since that man came to the diner and since then he has been on my mind 24/7. Today I had the breakfast and lunch shift and the dinner shift off. I had about half an hour left until I was done and I was looking forward to it. I don't have many days off because I need the money to pay bills and buy food so when I do have time off I take advantage of it.

I had the counter again today and am currently refilling the sugar containers for those who order coffee. The sound of the bell signaling a new customer brought me out of my sugar filling trance only to be met by Mr. Gigantor. I shall call him that from now on.

Once again he is wearing a very expensive suit covering his enormous body. And like last time everyone is just staring at him until he sits down in front of me. "Hi what can I get you sir?" I asked getting ready to write down his order. "I'll have the pastrami sandwich and a coke." He said giving me a smile. Being polite I give him a small one back before placing his order on the order wheel.

I was going to go back to filling the sugar containers when his voice stopped me. "I wanted to apologise for last time. I shouldn't of asked you out like that. The truth is one day on my way to work I passed by this place and saw you go into it and thought you were really cute but I was too nervous to say something that day.

"I kept trying to get myself to come and talk to you my I couldn't bring myself to do it and things at work have been piling up. So when I finally did come in that night I just couldn't wait any longer in asking you out." He said.

Part of me was saying he is telling the truth, that I could trust him but the other part just kept thinking about him. Deciding to let this one go I said, "Uh that's alright." I gave him a tiny forced smile hoping he will leave me alone but I wasn't so lucky. "Maybe instead of a date we can become friends." He paused before adding, "And if it leads to dating then it does but if it doesn't then it doesn't."

Jörgen's P.O.V

I could tell she was going to try and get out of it so I quickly added, "Just think about it for now and if it makes you feel any better when we hang out you decide what we are doing so there are no surprises." I have never tried so hard to get a girl in my life but at the same time I have never wanted a girl so badly in my life.

"I'll think about it." She said quietly before going back to work. I couldn't stop the smile from coming onto my lips knowing she'll think about it.

Blaire's P.O.V

While the man ate I caught him glancing at me a few times while I helped other customers. When I glanced back at him I could see him getting up to leave. I followed him as he walked to the door. He opened the door and right when he was about to leave he turned his head towards me and gave me a smile.

Walking over to where he ate his food I started to clean up his section. Looking at the clock on the wall I see my shift is over. Going into the back, I grab my bag and coat. Putting my coat on, I make my way outside and towards my apartment.

Jörgen's P.O.V

After leaving the diner I got in my car and waited for Blaire to leave. One of the things included in the files Edward got me was her work schedule. Seeing her walk out of the diner, I started my car and started following her. Creepy I know but I needed to make sure she got home safe. Once I saw her walk into her place I headed back to mine.

Walking in I am greeted by my best mate Mason. "I need you to send a couple of men to watch over Blaire." I told him before he could say anything. A look of confusion came onto his face and mentally groaned because I never mentioned Blaire to him and now he's going to hound me for answers.

"Blaire? Who's Blaire?" He asked and slowly his frown turned into a smirk. "Does Jörgen have a little crush on a girl? Awe my little Jörgen is all grown up." He teased and I swear if he weren't my best friend he'd be bloody and unconscious on the floor.

"Keep your mouth shut and just do as I say." I snapped. "Wow ok man. Don't have your panties in a twist. You must really like her if you're acting like this." I glared at him making him throw up his hands in surrender before walking out. Taking a deep breath I made my way upstairs to my office to do some work.

A/N Sorry about all the P.O.V changes in this chapter