Heartache

After I heard that,I became silent and waited for him to explain about it further.He looked at me with a worried look and asked if I was okay.I just said I'm okay but deep in my heart it wasn't at all.Why did I ask the stupid question anyway?I'm just hurting myself.

"Tell me...something about her." I said.

"Oh..she's really pretty.She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen and would always be pretty in front of my eyes.She also brighten up my day without even trying.I just feel happy whenever I see her.My heart would go crazy if I talk to her." He commented and I could see how happy he is talking about the girl he likes.Whoever the girl is,she's lucky to be loved by Jungkook because he'll love her whole heartedly.I'm happy for him.

"Yah..look at my friend..he's a grown up man already.Did you confess to her?"

"Not yet..I'm shy.." He smiled and covered his face cutely.

"Aye..you're a sang namja.You can do it." I cheered him up.

"What if she doesn't like me?I'll end up crying by myself later." He answered.

"Jeon Jungkook,please..who could reject you?If the girl rejects you,then she needs to fix her mind a bit.You should try then you'll know." I advised him.

"Alright,I'll find my time,okay?And...what if she accepted?You would be lonely because I have a girlfriend already." He asked.I could feel my heartache every single time he mentioned about the girl.Maybe I went to far for him.Please save me..

"Kids,we're here!Let's go!" Jin announced as he and Haneul got out.Oh..luckily Jin oppa saved me from this heart breaking moment.

"Okay,my brother's calling.Let's go and eat." I smiled and went out with him.We entered Jin's favourite chicken restaurant and settled down.I sat next to Jungkook,in front of Haneul.

"Let's order,shall we?" Jin clasped his hands and called one of the workers.The worker came and gave us the menu card.I just asked Jin to order me food because he knows what I love to eat here.After everyone finished ordering,it became quiet.I tried to start a conversation but I have nothing to talk to so I just stayed silent.

"I can't believe that the two of you are not a couple.." Haneul looked at us suspiciously.

"No,we're not.We're just best friends." I answered.

"Hm..I just want to see how close the two of you are..so,please answer my questions at the same time,okay?" Haneul suggested and so we agreed.

"Where did you first met?"

"Middle school!" Both of us answered.

"When is Jungkook's birthday?"

"1st September 1997!" Again we answered.

"When is Soyeon's birthday?"

"24 December 1997." We answered.

"Lastly,blue or red?"

"Red!" The both of us answered.

"Wow..kids these days.." Oppa shook his head.

"Then it's obvious the two of you are close..aha.." Haneul said and chuckled.We talked about random things and I found out Haneul unnie is also clever but funny at the same time.Oppa is really lucky to have her.Our food came and we began eating.After Jin paid for everything,he took us to the mall.

"Kids,make sure to meet us near the fountain after you're done." Jin oppa reminded us as he took his girl somewhere probably to the cinema at the upper floor.Jungkook and I nodded our heads like real kids and now we don't know where to go.