7. December

On the seventh day of Christmas, Mr Jack Frost gave to me,
- Seven lovely inches
- Six sexy sounds
- Five crazy words
- Four dirty smirks
- Three subtle hints
- Two tiny smiles,
- And a big shocker to my panties...

Many things could've been said about that lovely Christmassy Wednesday, but all that really mattered to Summer was what happened that evening.

Jack was waiting for her outside her shop as she locked it up, both hands on his cane as usual. Tiny snowflakes were descending from the dark sky and were landing on their shoulders and hair, making Jack's look so much more shining and beautiful.

"Hey," He said once she came close enough and then smiled. "Good day?"

"Evening's better," She replied as he surprised her by wrapping his arms around her before lowering his lips to hers, kissing her gently, but enough to still leave her panting when he drew away. "Way better."

"All done working for today?" He asked, staying one inch away from her lips, his forehead pressed against hers.

"Mm-hm," She hummed breathlessly, then had a bold thought. "Do you... want to come home with me for some dinner?"

She opened her eyes and saw him lift a slow, but promising brow. "Are you asking me on a second date, Summer?"

She swallowed, but then nodded, tightening the grip she had on his hoodie. She just had to go for it. "Yes."

"Do you know what that involves?" He huskily questioned.

Again, feeling bold, she replied, "I think I have an idea."

~~~

They drove home to her house in a sexually filled silence. Summer could hardly keep her eyes on the road, especially when he reached a cold hand over and placed it on her lap, letting his thumb caress her thigh. When she finally pulled up to her driveway, it was a relief to finally step out of that car, only to find that the new closeness he created by walking so close to her was much worse, but in a shivering good way.

She unlocked her front door with shaky hands and had barely walked inside and turned on the lights before he grabbed her hips and twirled her around, crashing his lips to hers. Like Summer herself, she had the feeling he hadn't been able to sleep much last night after what they had done the previous evening. They had both been left hanging with sexual frustration from their igloo adventure. Now, the inhibitions were cast aside and replaced by their unrelenting needs.

Blindly fumbling in the dark, she found the hem of his hoodie and pulled at it, wanting him to remove it. She heard the clank of something hitting the floor and realized it was his cane he let drop to the wooden floor so he could pull away and tug off his hoodie. Not seconds later, their lips were locked again.

His hands gripped her hips once more and lifted her up, and with her guidance, she told him which way to go to reach the bedroom. She soon felt her soft bed against her back as he lowered her into it. The discarding of their clothes was a somewhat quick process that hardly disconnected their lips which was an amazing achievement.

But finally pulling away from her, kneeling above her, Jack looked down at her underwear, which to his probable surprise were the red pieces he had bought her.