18. December

As their lips connected and molded against each other, Jack lifted her up on the counter and stepped in between her legs, a place Summer knew he wouldn't leave anytime soon. As her own fingers gripped onto the threads of his blue hoodie, she felt an inexplicable need course through her.

This was wrong. She was actually mad at him, but as his soft lips traveled down her throat, she couldn't remember why. She just knew that this right here was wrong and she wanted it; She wanted this wrong thing so she could stop feeling like it herself.

And besides... Summer had heard that angry sex was the best.

Reaching for his pants, she found his belt buckle and undid it the best she could with her eyes closed and lips now pressed to his. Jack had already reached behind her and smoothed his hand under her shirt, undone her bra. Now as their lips briefly parted, they both pulled back and discarded each other's clothes, Summer almost wrenching his hoodie off. Jack pulled her sweater off, then her top underneath, and then finally tore her bra away and descended onto her erect nipples.

A breathy sound escaped Summer as his hungry lips closed around one of her needy buds and drew it into his mouth; sucked, twirled and bit. Her hands buried themselves in his shiny silver hair, gripped it tightly and scraped his scalp. He responded with a small growl and a bite to her soft, but hardened nipple.

His hand found her other breast and cupped it in his cold, scorching palm. He squeezed it, causing Summer to let out another soundless moan as he licked his way up to her collarbone, bit it softly, before traveling further north to her shoulder and marking it as well. Finally, his mouth latched onto her throat and sucked, leaving what tomorrow would be a vivid hickey.

But Summer honestly didn't care. It only fueled the anger inside her. The need to claw her fingernails down his back as he drove into her and milked him. That's what she wanted. And it was what she was going to get.

"No more foreplay," She breathily commanded. "If we're really going to do this, do it before I change my mind or come to my senses."

Jack didn't respond with anything but a gruff sound, but nonetheless followed orders. He, too, seemed like he didn't want anything else right now, but to be buried inside her and feel her core clench around him.

So he gave her what she wanted; he pulled back, but only to wrench off his own T-shirt, then go to war against her pants; a task that Summer already had charged into. Together, they managed to yank them down while keeping her seated on the counter, until they were around her ankles which were dangling over the edge. Jack latched onto her mouth again and pushed his tongue against hers while Summer in the meantime dove her hand into his unbuckled pants, past his boxers, to find his throbbing length.

He was hard and just as smooth as ice. Gripping the base of his erection, she tugged. It made him groan and jerk forward in her hand, involuntarily. He couldn't wait any longer and neither could she.

She tugged his pants down just below his firm ass, wrapped her legs around him and drew him closer, just as Jack gripped himself and angled his tip at her wet entrance, pushed her panties aside, and then without further ado, thrust inside her in one go.

Summer threw her head back and moaned loudly, gripped onto his shoulders as he reared back and plummeted back inside her. Her core stretched tremendously to fit his incredible girth, but she didn't object. She felt full, but not sated. Not yet. She wanted more.

Almost as if knowing that or reading her mind like he usually did around her, Jack moved his right hand down to the spot where they met and begun rubbing her bundle of nerves and pressed down on it. That did the trick and had Summer crying loudly, panting for her breath as Jack simultaneously continued fucking her fast, quick and hard, exactly how she needed it.

Within minutes, she was ready to explode. She was clinging onto Jack who was grunting and cursing against the crook of her neck, his heavy pants scorching her skin. Her fingers were dug into his shoulders as he bottomed within her again and again, and finally when he hit a spot deep within her, she saw stars.

"JACK!" She hollered and scratched down his back as she felt her abdomen tighten in a hard hitting ōrgasm, one that would be there any second now. "Oh, fuck!"

He growled against her neck and then sunk his teeth into her shoulder, grunting as he hit deep within her, drew back slowly, then rammed back inside her, the same time he pushed down on her clīt.

Summer exploded; through a haze of what felt like thick smoke and through a sound so loud, she hardly realized it was herself screaming. She heard Jack curse loudly as well and then felt something warm shoot deep inside her and fill her up in a whole new way.

Falling off her high, she panted just as Jack did while he shot his last loads inside her and mixed it with her own silky juices. Each pump he made made Summer's own core clench around him and draw more from him. Finally, when he was drained for all he was, he pulled out, breathing heavily.

A couple of minutes simply just went with Summer clinging onto him and Jack resting his forehead against her shoulder. They both breathed in the heady musk and perfume of their probably I'll-advised, but incredible-feeling choice.

Then, after a moment, Jack slowly drew back. Summer noticed he didn't meet her eyes as he reached to his right and took a few napkins from one of her stands and then silently wiped her between her legs, cleaned up the mess he made. She didn't say anything. Then again, neither did he.

Finally, the silence got too intense. Jack was buckling himself up and Summer was clipping on her bra, her chest still heaving. Now that their angry sex was over, all that was left was... regret.

Where did it leave them now? This changed nothing; he had still pushed her away, and even if tonight wasn't the best example, he still didn't want her back. If he did, he would've said something.

"I think you should go now," Summer therefore silently whispered. It hurt. She was sore and her heart ached, and she hated that this had just been sex. Nothing more. There had been no emotions, no passion. Just drive. Just needs.

Jack didn't say anything. A muscle by his jaw ticked again, but he didn't speak. He kept whatever he wanted to say to himself and nodded silently. He pulled his on hoodie as the last thing before he grabbed his cane and then hesitated.

Summer didn't want to know what he wanted. She couldn't take more tonight. This was the end. "Just go, Jack. Don't say whatever you want to say. Just go."

Finally, he looked up and met her eyes, his enchanting crystal orbs shining, but somehow seemed mat. They were deep with sorrow and clearly wanted to speak as well, but they didn't. Instead his mouth did.

"I'm sorry, Summer."

She squeezed her eyes shut and turned away from him as she slid down off her counter. "Just go, please. Don't come back. I don't want to see you anymore."

Was that really too much to demand? He had come to her and tried to give her hope that she could feel better, but instead he ended up screwing her more up than she originally was. Why should she keep a guy like him around?

Jack clenched his jaw, but then nodded once. Without another word, he then walked out, almost dragging his cane after him. The doorbell went and then he was out.

And the moment he was out of the door, it started snowing.

And it kept snowing all night long.

• • •

Happy fourth and last advent, guys. Hope you're having a blessed Sunday. 🙏
Now off to church, you horny bunch. (I'm heading there myself right now)