22. December

Thursday the 22nd was basically a day entirely spent in bed for Summer. Mostly because every time she tried to leave, Jack was there to pull her back into the comforter, back into his arms. They hadn't really talked much, not unless moaning, groaning and grunting counted as talking. In a way, sex was a language on its own.

And Summer was getting very fluent in it.

"Ah, fuck!" She writhed in her bed and gripped the sheets as Jack assaulted her pussy, licked her up her folds and teased her core. Fire was building up inside her body. Her lower abdomen was tightening and her legs were shaking almost uncontrollably from being so sexually satisfied for so many hours. Jack had been practically everywhere on- and inside her body. She couldn't figure out if she was even one whole piece anymore; her limbs felt disconnected and like putty, yet no matter how much he gave her, she was always ready for more. Jack both sated her to oblivion and made her crave more to eternity.

"JACK!" She screamed as she felt herself release, yet at the same time tighten in a hard ōrgasm that rammed into her body, just as he closed his mouth over her pussy and drank up everything he had worked so hard to get. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck! I—oh god!"

The rest of her words turned into gibberish as Jack let his tongue sweep over her clit. The wet, warm sensation drove her almost insane.

Just as she came down from her high, he pulled away and looked up from the spot between her legs where he had so comfortably been for the last half hour or so. Summer looked down at him with hazy eyes, now watching how his silver hair was all tousled and sexed up, and how absolutely gorgeous he looked. The dirty glint in his eyes and his little grin made her involuntarily chuckle, because she knew that meant he was ready for more.

"Where... the hell... do you find... the energy?" She panted as he climbed up over her, licking his shining lips from her juices. It made her blush, even though she should have been used to seeing it by now, but she really wasn't. There was just something so dirty about seeing him with her juices on his lips; he clearly enjoyed having her flavor there.

"You're like saltwater. The more I drink, the more I'll want," He responded and leaned down to her lips, hovering just above them. "Or maybe it's because I don't have normal stamina like normal humans."

Summer bit her lip a little. Whenever they crossed the subject of him being more than just human, it made her stomach twist weirdly. It wasn't exactly a mood-killer, it was just... strange to think about, considering what they had just done—was doing.

"Well," Summer said and looked up into his lustfully darkened eyes that shone down at her. "If that's the case, let's take some more advantage of it."

His lips twitched upwards, then they descended on hers, taking them in a breathtaking, deep kiss. He went slow, swiping his tongue over the seams of her bottom lip before diving inside, exploring her mouth. She moaned softly and tasted herself on him, yet also that cinnamon flavor that always seemed to shine through from his side. She knew why now.

Reaching in between them, she felt for his length and found it throbbing against her leg, poking her thigh. She wrapped her hand around him and stroked him softly, feeling how his hips flexed to her movements. He groaned into the kiss and drew away to catch a hoarse breath.

"You have no idea how good it feels," He whispered, pecking small, warm kisses to the corners of her mouth. "Your hand... so warm... so soft... fuck."