Chapter 60...

Perrie and I had finally left the jail and made it back home, surprisingly Harry hadn't made a scene like zayn did at the jail.

He just gave me a few encouraging words to keep me going until I see him next, he thinks I'm going to brake soon, that I'm so fragile that anything could make me snap. And telling the truth, I feel fine. Nervous but still myself.

After Harry had told me his promises that I still don't believe, and most likely would never happen we had said our goodbyes. For now.

He had told me he's going to do everything he can to be there for me while I'm pregnant and try his best to get out. And that he will get out.

He had also told me that Paul was still around, Liam wouldn't let Harry kill him at the time. Which was stupid of Harry, since when does he listen to anyone.

" are you going to be okay alone for a few hours? I'm just going to go back to the house to see if Louis and aria are okay" perrie asks grabbing her car keys. I look at her nodding.

We hadn't seen aria and Louis all week, I had told the both of them that they are very welcome to stay here. But Louis denied saying that he wants to be alone with aria, Teaching her a few new things, which scares me and most probably scares her also.

She smiles and leaves without saying another word. Perrie is the pregnant one and so am I now but she still treats me as if I'm five. Which can get annoying but I'm okay with it, I know how she feels about all this. And she knows I'm the only one there for her that isn't in jail.

Once perrie had left I got up from the lounge looking around the house, looking for something to do. Anything.

I would cook but I would probably burn the house down trying. Making both perrie and I homeless along with lonely.

I wonder myself upstairs finding myself in the room, what the hell is he hiding in that room.

Is it some little stripper joint with sex slaves. Or his man cave, where does who knows what.

I jiggle the door knob again, finding that it's defiantly locked. I sigh looking around the room. If I were Harry where would a key be?

Somewhere out of sight but easy to find.

I walk to his bedside table, opening it and finding nothing. Great. I guess he's hiding it from me or he would have just thrown it somewhere.

For the next half an hour I was looking in everything from under the bed to the bathroom. But nothing.

I turn walking to his closet. The only place left would be his shoes. I bend down picking up his converse shoe and of coarse a key falls out. I sigh laughing to myself, he's no good with hiding things.

It's Harry, his shoes matter to him but they stink. I smile to myself walking or should I say running to the door. I slide the key in, opening the door. My nerves creeping up on me, it could be anything.

The door slowly opens, my heart nearly stopping as the door slowly opens and stops when it hits the back of the wall.

My feet taking small steps bringing me inside the room slowly, the white rug soft against my feet. Why the hell would he do this. He didn't know I was pregnant until today.

The room was all white, he over did himself. It was all so beautiful from the floor and then back up to the roof, all of it was amazingly beautiful.

The room was small but just perfect for the small baby. The baby that I knew belonged to Harry, the baby that will not be taken again. Even if Paul is still alive, I won't let anything touch her or him.

I let myself slide down the wall to the floor, what if Harry doesn't make it out and I have to be the only parent to the baby.

I rest my head on knees letting all the thoughts, mostly negative sink in, why did I need to get into something like this. I could be in collage studying with my best friend and other two friends.

I would have never came in contact with Paul and Victoria would still be alive. All the people I've cause hurt towards. Everything it's all my fault. My fault that I let myself love Harry. And now I'm paying the price, in one of the worse ways.

I leave my head on my knees when I hear Perries calls for me from downstairs. I don't care anymore, I don't care what happens to me, to anyone all they do is die or get hurt and for once I'm over being the one getting hurt.

...

Thank you all for reading.. The photo of the babies room is on my Instagram, I'm currently number 33 on the fan fiction chart thingo, thank you all so much for this xxx
Updating tomorrow :)

Alexis x

1dfanfics1069