Arrival

It was hard, but you watched Smoker's ship leave to the distance as the head Warden Magellan stood beside you with his Vice Warden Hannyabal. As well as other jail holders, who've already took both your weapons. Black Heaven's Judgement needing two people to lift up its weight. You smirked at them, your shackles clinking together.

"I can help with that if you want." You said with amusement. Magellan immediately saying that they'll make sure you're nowhere near your signature weapon.

"As well as this," his hands reached out towards your head and you immediately snarled at him. Causing you to get poked hardly on the back with Hannyabal's spear.

"No! I don't care what else you take or what you do to me. Just let me keep this!" You yelled out. Magellan retracted his hand.

"You're a strange pirate for you to wear something from the marine's." He commented, you rolling your eyes.

"You're not the first to say that. Certainly not the last." You retorted.

Nonetheless, he pulled his hand back. Then silently walked, commenting hear and there as they walked in through Impel Down. Magellan glanced down at you.

"I assume you don't need a tour?" You hummed in dark amusement. Every marine knows what Impel Down is and their different levels of torture. You sent the pirates you've defeated over here as a marine before. And you knows the first one you have to go through.

The 'baptizing'.

"No. Let's just start." You replied looking up at him. Magellan nodded.

And the torturing began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~In different parts of the world~

Mihawk

The worlds greatest swordsman sat in his cushioned chair, leaning back with a glass of wine in one hand as he read the newspaper.

Eyes of a hawk then narrowed as he re-read one particular headline.

'Ex-marine Silver Blood caught along with Fire Fist!'

Mihawk frowned as he set his glass of wine down, reading the story on how exactly the famous Silver Blood (Y/N) was caught, his once student. The newspaper did not help satisfy the man's curiosity. Only saying that you were caught by White Hunter Smoker, and you came willingly.

The swordsman frown deepened.

What is his idiot of a student planning?

(Y/N) was always like this. When you first arrived in his mansion when he decided to agree on your request for him to train you, you would try to liven up the place and make cake.

It ended up in a horrible burning failure.

He would give his piercing orbs at you that would cause anyone to freeze up in fear. Only you didn't. You would only give a nervous laugh as you scratched the back of your head. Even when he admittedly rudely called you loud, you would do the same thing.

"I didn't know I would have such a loud guest in my mansion." He would comment dryly, only giving you a stern glance before going back to his book.

You giving a nervous laugh as you gave him a sheepish smile, scratching the back of your head.

"A-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." You would apologize, and would only be met by silence as he continued to read his book. Ignoring you. When Mihawk spotted (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitch, he lifted up his book more to hide his amused gaze.