Crushes {2}

Alfie's POV

As I talk to my mates, I can't stop thinking about Zoe. How beautiful she is and how shy she is. I find it kind of cute that I make her nervous. I wonder why she is so shy, usually pretty girls are outgoing and excitable.

Zoe is different, I can tell that now. I want to know everything about her, every secret. Every thought. I've never felt like this before about a girl- what's wrong with me? Or maybe I should be asking, what's happening to me?

Am I falling in love? No I can't possibly be. I'm so young, I don't even know anything about love.

Marcus laughs which breaks me out of my thoughts. I look over to my friend and he looks at me expectantly. Oh crap, I wasn't listening to what they were saying. I was too busy being absorbed in my own thoughts that surrounded Zoe.

"You agree Alfie, right?" he says and I pull a confused face. How am I going to answer this?

"Umm... Yeah... Sure thing," I say slowly and I nod to make it seem like I know what they were talking about.

"Ever since you saw that Zoe girl, you can't stop thinking about her- I'm right, aren't I?" Marcus raises an eyebrow at me.

"Is that such a bad thing?" I say confused and Marcus smiles at me.

"No, not at all."

Maybe liking Zoe isn't such a bad thing, maybe it will change my life for the better. I just hope she likes me too, I mean how awkward would it be if she just rejected me?!

I now have a mission: ask Zoe out.

As I walk back to my dorm, all I can think about is how I'm ever going to have the courage to ask someone as beautiful as Zoe to be my girlfriend.

Sorry about the short chapter! I'll update when I can :)