A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot

Ace's, Jimbei's, and the other prisoners eyes widened while Crocodile's face was expressionless. The shocked silence was soon interrupted by laughter from the other prisoners.

"HAHAHAHA! Who knew the famous Silver Blood was just an idiot!"

"Pfft! Nakama?! Such utter bullshit! Who needs that?!"

"Hey! What happened to that plan of yours Silver Blood?!"

You ignored them, and tried to make out Ace's face through your blurry vision. His face seemed frozen with jaw slacked like that.

"Are you serious?" Another person in Ace's cell commented.

You tilted your head. It looked like a big blue blob with sharp teeth and hair.

"Errr...sorry, can't really see cause of the poison. Who are you?" Jimbei stated his name and why he was here, which you just nodded at. Ace then restated to what you said. You gave a fake thoughtful look.

"Oh did I say 'I'm'? I actually meant 'We're going to get rescued.' You're not going to die anytime soon Ace, don't you worry. And the person will be none other then Luffy." Ace widened his eyes as Crocodile muttered out "Mugiwara?" and looked over at you with a raised brow. Everyone was trying to see if you were lying, or just spouting nonsense cause of the poison.

You weren't. You were actually serious.

"What...?! How do you even know?" Ace demanded with wide eyes, not caring how his voice was slowly getting hoarse at how he's been abusing it.

"I just do." You replied, causing Ace to start to lose his patience as he yelled at you on how exactly you knew.

You gave a slight frown, as you contemplated what to say.

"I told you Ace." You said, looking at him from the corner of your eye,"I just do."

Crocodile then had to make a comment of observation.

"Silver Blood, you're gambling on the Straw Hat once again are you? You don't actually know." You muttered out a curse at his observation but said nothing. Ace was shocked, couldn't believe that his friend took such a huge and ridiculous gamble in risk of her life.

"Are you an IDIOT?!" Ace yelled with wide angry eyes. You think one of his veins was going to pop, you observed with a straight face. Ace then went on to say it would impossible for his brother to come to Impel Down, even if it would be something he would do, it's impossible. You were quiet the whole time as you let Ace rant towards you, letting him call you an idiot, insane woman. Telling you at what your little gamble did to you.

"I barely recognized you (Y/N)! All that blood, those cuts, even poison just for a gamble?! They treated you more harshly then they did myself! Why (Y/N)? WHY?!"

You were quiet for a moment, as you looked at him with thoughtful eyes.

"For your observation, they treat me like this cause I am a traitor." You said this with no regret or sadness in your voice. "Marines don't take kindly to traitors. If they still have Minotaurus patrol around here like they did back then, it'll beat me till to an inch of my life." Ace bristled at this information, while Crocodile took a quick glance to your already bloody and beat form. "It'll keep on doing it, just because of my existence. Not only am I traitor Ace, I'm the daughter of the famous blacksmith of Roger's ship, Silver of the Molten Metal." Ace closed his eyes tightly with this information, visibly pained. "I don't normally take such risky gambles, you know this. I like to play it safe. But, if it's for a friend, I'll throw everything away. I came here knowing all this." You coughed again here, your eyes closed in pain as you hunched over.