Lust x Reader Part 2 -- Lemon

You sat on your bed, reading a book. It was a long and boring day today, the only excitement was the sudden thunderstorm that's still raging on outside.

You hear the front door open and close, and you felt another presence in the house.

"Took ya long enough!" You yell jokingly, wanting to see your girlfriend again as you close the book and throw it across the room.

Lust walked in, taking her coat off.

"I'd like to see you try to kill someone out in the rain without getting wet." She muttered.

You giggled. "I would if you would let me."

"And risk getting you caught?" She laughed. "You're so funny."

You roll your eyes as Lust sits on the bed next to you. "Haha, I'm hilarious." You say sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes as well, then leans in and kisses you softly on the lips.

"I've been working all day long, and you? You get to sit here and do nothing." She says slowly, making a shiver run up your spine.

She slowly un-did your shirt, causing you to shiver. "That's not very fair, now is it?"

You yelp as she cups one of your breasts, squeezing gently.

"L-Lust.." You muttered, closing your eyes tightly.

She grinned and pulled your collar and bra down with her free, freeing your other breast.

She leaned up and put your nipple in her mouth, biting and licking.

You moan, putting your hands in her hair. Lust starts to lick up your body, leaving butterfly kisses on your jawline and then planting a soft kiss on your lips.

She gently pushes you back so your laying down on your back, then removes your shorts and slowly pulls off your panties.

You moan when you feel Lust push two digits in there. She pulls out, then pushes back in.

In, out, in, twist, hook, repeat.
You cry out when she starts moving faster. You could feel your climax coming, you knew you wouldn't last much longer.

What really sent you over the edge was when Lust whispered, "Your pussy is nice and wet. Let's see how much wetter it can get."

You came, and hard. You moaned out Lust's name as she slowly removed her fingers, then brought them up to her mouth and licked them.

You lay there panting as she teases you. You then find the strength to get up and get redressed. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Let's watch Childsplay." Lust said and walked out to get the popcorn, and you left to turn on the movie.