Studying

Dirk bothers jake while he is studying and Jake is not having it. Based off of Ikimaru's comic. Enjoy!

It's around the afternoon time, and fucking Jake is still in his room holding a book in his God damn lap. How long is he going to study? I sighed up and stood up from the couch.

"I. Need. English. Love." I stood up and quietly made my way to his bedroom door. I peaked in a bit and saw Jake sitting on his bed and leaning on the wall.

'That's it...I'm going to get some Jake and Dirk time if it's the last thing I do,'

I walked in and flopped my ass on the bottom laying on my stomach. I took off my shades revealing my bright ass demon orange eyes and crawled up to his side.

"Are you still studying?"

"Yes Dirk," he says while rolling his eyes at me. I wrap my arms around his waist and press my head onto his shoulder groaning with boredom.

'You. Are. Not. Getting. Away. Jake. English!'

"You can study Later," I said with a small sly smile. I started moving my hands to his shirt gripping onto it pulling it up a bit. And I can see his face. He was trying to resist the best that he could, but there was no way he could last long. No way. He can't resist this Strider love. But next thing I know he turns his head slightly with his eyes closed and plants a kiss to my cheek.

'What. The. Fuck.', my face started to slowly heat up. Why? Why does he have to do this to me?! I throw my arms back behind my head blushing like mad, while Jake sits reading his book with a rather winning sly smile.

'He freaking caught me...damn him!'

Thank you for the votes everyone! But please any suggestions before my brain goes to mush is welcomed!!! Por favor.