Chapter Forty Three

So I gave ye a goal and you guys did it *Claps hand*

But apparently some dumb person, you'll see why I said the word dumb in a minute, attacked me over it. She gave out saying I was basically holding ye 'hostage' and 'bribing' ye because I gave you a goal? As if I wasn't going to give you a chapter.

This was benefiting ye. A goal means update quicker, otherwise I update at my own pace. Which could be updates every week or longer but okay... that person makes a lot of frickin sense.

And to post it on my board instead of pming me about it. She caught me when I was hungry and hungry me is mad.

Anyway, I'l stop holding ye 'hostage' and put no goal. So I don't know when the updates will be out. I'll update and write when I feel like it because that's seems better to some of ye apparently.

Anyway, enjoy beauties!

(Reminder: I don't answer pms because I've sooo many. If you want to talk and chat with me, join the facebook group! Believe me, it's actually fun and we're basically a family there)

K bye

---------------

How does this happen?

I thought he was gone..

I thought he left...

Forever.

After never seeing him, he decides to pop up right when I tell my story to Seth.

What if Seth....

OH MY GOD

THIS COULDN'T BE A COINCIDENCE

SETH WAS IN ON THIS.

I opened my mouth to let out a scream but he saw it coming and quickly blocked my mouth. If I hadn't been crying before, I sure was now.

"Stop Eva, stop!" His eyes were wide, "It's okay"

I thrashed violently, trying to attack him and escape in any way. I shouted angrily into his hand, fear and anger spreading throughout me. This man ruined my life.

And Seth...

He brought his hand to my neck, tightening the grip, "Shut up Eva. I told you I changed"

Jim would never change...

As his grip became tighter, I became more fearful so I gave in. I stopped fighting and calmed my body. He nodded his head in approval.

"I'm going to take my hand away and you're going to stay quiet, understood?"

I nodded my head, trying to hold tears back.

He began pulling his hand away and I took the chance. I chomped into it hard causing him to stumble back in surprise and pain, letting out a cry.

"You little b!tch" He growled, slapping me across the face. I used this as a chance to let out a scream but he shut my mouth quickly. He gripped my hair and began tugging me away, "You rotten little good for nothing slut"

I winced at the pain  in my scalp, kicking and trying to get my teeth to bite him again but he was extremely careful. I was panicking now. My scream wasn't loud enough to have reached where the others were sitting... why wasn't anyone else from the bar coming out.

"You're basically begging me to bring back old memories you worthless wh0re! Making your mother kick me out!"

Kick him out?!

She kicked me out!

I fought against the pain, trying to get away but he was much bigger and much stronger.