Four

It was the day. This dreadful horrible, retched day.

I sat in my bed panicking when my mother came in.
"Get up and shower!"
She exclaimed. I sighed then got out of bed. I left to the shower and washed.

Once I got out they dried my hair then these dressed up ladies came in. One of them had all this nail polish, the other hair stuff and the other makeup.

They started with my nails which was done normally but they made them look super white and shiny.

They then fed me breakfast, like literally fed it to me. All I did was sit still, chew and swallow.

They got me to brush my teeth, put white strips on and take a mint. Thats why they made me eat a huge breakfast, because I wasn't eating again.

They straightened my hair then brought some back on my head like Tauriel in The Hobbit, without all the braids and shit.

They waxed my legs, eyebrows and top lip.

The girl then did my makeup, a natural look, but I still looked stunning.

They took the white strips out and did a double check. They then had my mother and Mrs. Ivanov done.

We weren't having bridesmaids, which sucked balls. Although I didn't really have anyone to be my bridesmaids, except the maids.

I always talked about boys, especially a certain one with the younger maids, around my age.

They'd either get too busy or find better jobs or got pregnant or married or moved. So I never really actually had any friends.

•*•*•

The old women were finished and it was time for me to put on my dress, the wedding was in a freaking hour.

The maids helped me get into it without fucking anything up.

My mother gave me a beautiful diamond necklace that belonged to my great grandmother.

Mrs. Ivanov gave me a vale that went down to my butt that belonged to her great grandmother.

I looked absolutely amazing.

I did a spin and my mothers eyes filled with tears.
"You look gorgeous."
She whispered and Mrs. Ivanov nodded, agreeing.

"Girls, the limo is here."
The makeup artist announced and I sighed. It was time.

We made our way to the car and they helped me in.

The car then sped to the beach where we were being wed, twenty minutes away.

•*•*•*•

We pulled into the parking lot and I froze.
"It's ok dear."
My mother said squeezing my shoulder. I closed my eyes and counted to three.

Everything would be ok. Hopefully.

We got out of the car and went into the beach side hotel.

My father walked up to us and smiled.
"Oh my little girl. You look so beautiful."
He said, a tear threatening to fall.
"Thanks dad."
I replied and a maid came over.