The birthday party 2

Phoebe pov
I took my hand of her shoulder and looked her right in the eyes. I needed to do something. "It's not Juliet's fault, it's yours."I said to the Graces. "What do you mean, Phoebes?"James said. Juliet ignored the question and asked me: "How did you do that?" "I really don't know." I said. What was this? How could I do that? I had a weird feeling. I was thinking about what I should say, when something toke over me. Like I was possessed! "There's always a reason why people say things that aren't that nice, every cause has a result. We say things we don't really mean, because sometimes your bad side takes over. But you always got to know that there's always light in dark. And in this case I just think, it all started with a dad that wasn't there."I said. I was shocked I never did something like that! Everyone was looking at me. "I'm sorry,sweetie. That I wasn't there! From now on I shall always be there for you!"Jason said. He went to Juliet and hugged her. "I love you!"Jason said. "I-I-I love y-you to!"Juliet said shocked. "Groups hug!" Lily shouted. And all the Graces hugged. There was applause. First I thought it was for the Graces, but then I realized it was for me! I stood there stunned. How did I do that? I looked at my hands, mom noticed it and said: "Who's hungry?" Everyone nodded and went eating. I was about to go eating to, when I saw a little figure. Like a ghost. It was a little man. He had like three hairs on his had and he was dressed in an old tux. He waved at me, he mentioned me to come over. I know don't follow strangers, but he seemed so 'thrusted' I don't know why but he just did. I looked at everyone the were all eating. I looked back at the little man and decided to follow him...