chapter One

***JEREMI POV***

The Sound of Crying wakes me up. I groan and peak over at my Alarm clock. The harsh green numbers Screamed Three AM at me. I groan again and roll back over, curling up to my boyfriend.

"Lucas, Its your turn." I mumble around a huge yawn. Lucas grunts and stretches before climbing out of bed and heading to the Nursery. I smile sleepily when I hear his voice on the baby monitor.

"Hey Baby girl what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He says gently and I can imagine him picking up the small baby and cradling her in his arms. "Shhh Don't cry, Daddy's here." He whispers, his voice growing distant which means he was going to the small rocking chair in her room. I can still hear Regan whimpering but Lucas was making soothing noises to calm her down. I Fall asleep to the sounds of my boyfriend and our daughter, a smile on my face.

***LUCAS POV***

I place Regan back in her Crib after about half an hour of rocking her to sleep. The poor child was starting to teeth and would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. I had given her a cold teething ring which had helped her fall back to sleep. I look down and smile. This was my daughter. I was half the reason she was alive. Who knew that four years after high school I would be a father? Who knew I would be engaged to the girl I had been crushing on all through high school. Who knew the kid I use to Torment would become my Brother in law? I shake my head as I stare at my daughter. Her small foot twitches and I chuckle softly. She was deffinatly like her mother in the twitching in her sleep department. I bend down and kiss her small forehead.

"I love you Regan." I whisper. Before leaving the room I make sure the baby monitor was still working and head back to my room. I slip in and smile as I see Jeremi curled up sound asleep. I quietly move around the bed and slide under the covers laying on my back. Jeremi stirs and opens her chocolate brown eyes.

"IS she asleep?" She asks, her voice thick with her own sleep. I nod my head and open my arms for her to curl up against my side, her head on my chest. I kiss her forehead and rub her back as she drifts back to sleep. I watch her in the dark room and smile. My life had certainly turned around since high school that was for damn sure. I tighten my hold on her and rest my head against the top of hers and feel myself slipping into sleep.

*******

"Lucas Get your lazy ass out of bed! You'll be late for class!" Jeremi yells later on that morning. I groan and throw a pillow onto my face trying to block out the sun that was filtering in through  the blinds. Damn blinds, we need new ones. I heard the bedroom door open and feel something being placed on the bed. Next thing I know I feel small hands grabbing at my pillow making me instantly smile. I take the pillow off my face and peer down at Regan who was staring at me with Dark brown eyes.

"Now this is the way to wake up." I say making her smile wide and giggle, clapping her hands together. I laugh and snake my hands out of the blanket, picking her up and rolling onto my back I place her on my stomach making her giggle. "Good morning baby girl." I say tickling her stomach. I look up to see Jeremi leaning in the doorway smiling at us. "Well hello there mama." I say holding my hand out for her. She pushes off the door and stretches her hand to place in mine. I draw her close and kiss her stomach making her smile and Regan giggle. "Two best things in my life" I mumble. Jeremi bends down and plucks Regan off my stomach.

"Get up! You're going to be late for your first class" She says putting Regan on her hip and walking out of the room to make breakfast. I groan. I so didn't want to go to my first class this morning. I drag myself out of bed and quickly grab my clothes before taking a quick shower. I make my way To the Kitchen, grateful that the house was one story with a killer basement, and kiss Regan ,who is in her high chair, on the top of the head. I grab a bowel and make myself some fruity pebbles, walking over to my messenger bag  to make sure I had everything I needed for class. "Hey is it still ok if Rolland and Oliver come over tonight?" Jeremi asks giving Regan some cheerios. I shrug as I look over my homework.