Fair Game

"Ugh... Just make your move already damn it! We don't have all day!!!" Zant whined, as usual. Ghirahim stroked his chin and thought for a moment, then saw the perfect move. He moved his bishop and knocked out Zant's queen. Zant was breathing heavily under his helmet, if you were able to see his face, it would be red. He clenched his fist and moved his rook and knocked out Ghirahim's Knight. Ghirahim just chuckled. "What?..." Said Zant in a worried tone. Ghirahim moved his room directly across the board where there was no one blocking him, straight to the king. "Check." Ghirahim said and leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms. Zant however, swatted the whole board off the table. "YOU CHEATED! UNFAIR MATCH!" Yelled Zant who was stomping his foot on the ground. Ghirahim rapidly got up and kneels down to the broken chess pieces. "THOSE WERE MADE OUT OF DIAMONDS ZANT! THEY WERE A PAIN TO MAKE! I BROKE THREE NAILS BECAUSE OF THEM!!" He scooped up some of the pieces in his hands and let his hair droop over his face. "My poor chess pieces... My works of art... Shattered like my heart..." He said as he hunched over the shattered pieces in a dramatic way. Zant rolled his unseen eyes "Drama queen much." He mumbled and walked out of the room as Ghirahim was crying on the floor.

Ganondorf just stood in the doorway, sighing at his two members fighting at each other.