Monsters in real life

And you guys thought I forgot it was Thursday.. ;)

"You haven't heard from him?" Stefan asked as we three way talked on the phone with Enzo.

"Nope, which means to absolutely no one's surprise, Donovan failed and now Bonnie's huntressing in the wild." Damon replied carrying a tank of gas. Literally, a huge tank.

"Alright, where is she now?" Stefan asked and I sighed at him.

"Coming after one of us. Where else?" Enzo asked on the third line and I smirked at him. "Weren't you meant to be on a plane?" He added in annoyance.

"Flights got canceled because of the storm. Where are you?" Stefan replied and I watched Damon go to the back of the Armory mansion.

"We're in Solution land, baby. There's a preserved body at the Armory called 'the final everlasting', all we have to do is destroy that and Bon is a monster no more." I stated walking down the steps after Damon.

"But if you kill the everlasting, Bonnie dies. So do we for that matter." Caroline butted in and I watched Damon walk towards the back doors with the tank of gas.

"I've been told differently." Enzo replied and I nodded at him.

"By who? Someone that wants you dead?" Care replied and I sighed at her.

"A descendant of the people who created Reyna Cruz." Enzo replied and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, the people who hate us." Caroline stated and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, whether we believe them or not, it's Bonnie's only chance." Enzo stated in annoyance and I sighed at both of them walking towards Damon.

"Look, best case scenario, we destroy it, everything goes back to normal." Damon stated as I put the phone on speaker and in my back pocket as I helped him leak the gas from three tanks before I sighed grabbing a tub of gasoline from in front of the tanks before pouring it onto the cement and leaving a line behind Damon and I.

"Worst case scenario, Damon, Care and Enzo all die while Stefan and I live to tell the tale of your demise to Elena." I stated sighing at them all in annoyance.

"Are you forgetting about the other problem that's in there?" Caroline asked scoffing at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh, you mean the ambiguously monster from the vault? I'm on it. Perhaps when it's less ambiguous, it will be less terrifying." Enzo stated slowly sighing and I smirked at him.

"Guys, it doesn't matter, Bonnie sealed the whole Armory, you can't get in." Stefan replied and I smirked at him dropping the bottle of gasoline carelessly.

"Don't tell us what we can't do." Damon stated in annoyance before lighting the gasoline with his lighter and grabbing me before hiding on the steps as I heard the tanks explode and I rose my eyebrow looking at the back door to see it fine, but the tanks on the other hand.. Not so hot.

"We can't get in.. Plan B. Stefan, call your ex." I stated into the phone as I grabbed it from my back pocket.

"Obviously not the one next to you in the car, brother. Valerie. Her and Mariana can siphon the seal." Damon added and I nodded at him.

"That's great.. But I have absolutely no idea where to find her." Stefan replied in annoyance and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"There is a third option.. And let me just tell you, it is adorable. The cutest little Plan C's you've ever seen-" Damon started and I scoffed at him.