Ch•3- Mischief

A/N : Jessica Jones is sooo good! Lol she stole my characters name... or maybe it's the other way around 😂

    I heard the sound of thrusters igniting from down the hallway. It was maybe 11pm at night when I was awoken. I shot up in my bed, looking to my window to see what was happening. Dad was levitating in the air outside, inside his Iron Man suit! What on earth was he doing out there at this late hour?

    I ran to the window of my bedroom, rubbing my tired eyes. Dad flew up in to the dark sky, disappearing in the black. I ran down the hallway to the terrace where he last was. The cool night air caught me off guard. I slid my hands up and down my arms to keep warm "Jarvis?" I asked, wind blew against my hair.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Where is he going?"

"Mr. Stark has been called away to Germany by SHIELD"

"But why?"

    "I believe they have found someone of interest there" I didn't understand. SHIELD found someone in Germany? Who?

    New York City was alive and thriving at this late hour. Cars still drove around below, a few people walked the street. Times Square was visible, but it looked so tiny from all the way up here. The Chrysler building stood tall beside Stark Tower.

    I always thought it was a gorgeous building. It was once the tallest building in New York, but now we have the Empire State and my Tower.

    The stars were barely visible because of the city lights. Part of me misses Malibu. You could see the stars clearly from my bedroom window. All my life I wanted to live in New York, but now that I'm here, all I want to do is go back to Malibu.

    I walked back in to the living room, sliding the glass door until is closed behind me. A warm fire blazed in the pit, heating me up.
A small little sticky note was taped on the kitchen counter

    Gotta Run, although I don't know why you'd be up at this hour, so if you're reading this go back to BED.
Love you

-Dad

"Who did they find?" I asked Jarvis, leaving the sticky note on the table.

"I'm don't think I am allowed to-"

    "Who did they find Jarvis?" I asked again, plopping down on my stool and opening up the holographic computer screens. Jarvis pulled up a picture of a man. I squinted my tired eyes, examining the person.

    He had long black hair that reached just past his shoulders, and he wore a dark tuxedo. The mans name was Loki "Loki..." I racked my brain "that sounds familiar..." I stared out the window to the bright city, trying to think "Jarvis? Remember that Thor guy?"

"Ya ma'am. The Demi God who came to earth last year"

    "Yeah, and remember I had that Mythology book back home in Malibu? The book talked about a bunch of Gods, including Thor"

"Yes" Jarvis said "what exactly are you getting at Miss. Stark?"

    "You wouldn't happen to remember if Thor has any siblings, do you? I know that he is the son of Odin or whatever. But I feel like I read something about him having a brother..."

    "I just pulled up some old Norse mythological text and paintings for you" Jarvis said. On the computer screens, multiple websites popped up. Old water color paintings along with old text. There was a drawing of Thor, Odin, and the man Loki in google images.