Chapter Ninety One

With only a couple of days remaining of their honeymoon, Fred and Eleanor were trying to figure out the last location of their trip. They sat in the resort room before pulling out the map once more. Eleanor held two darts out.

"I thought we were only picking one place for the last one?" Fred said.

"Yes, but I figured we could throw one each and make a decision between the two. After all, we've both chosen a place to go, so it wouldn't really be fair if one of us chose the next one. The darts are the same color so we won't know who threw the dart."

"You're so smart." Fred grinned before leaning in and kissing her forehead. "Now hand over the dart, Weasley."

Eleanor handed it over before the two covered their eyes.

"On the count of three?" Fred asked.

"Oh...I already threw mine."

"Ellie!"

"What? I threw it as soon as I closed my eyes. I'm sorry!"

"Ugh. Woman!" Fred kept his eyes covered before throwing his dart.

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't look to see where mine landed."

"It's too late...the damage is done, Ellie."

"I swear you are so dramatic." she sighed before laughing.

It became quiet before Fred laughed.

"I wonder what people would think if they came in here and saw us sitting here covering our eyes."

"That we're really really cute?" Eleanor said.

"You're still covering your eyes, love."

"Are you not?"

"Nope."

"Right." Eleanor dropped her hand to see that Fred still had his eyes covered. "Fred!"

"You might be able to dodge magical pranks, Ellie, but you are so gullible for the easiest little tricks."

Eleanor made a face before shoving him off the bed and standing up to observe the map.

"So what did we get?" Fred asked from the floor. "What are our options?"

"Well, one of us hit the Atlantic Ocean and the other hit the Pacific Ocean. Sooo...unless we become mermaids-"

"Mermen-"

"Mermaid and a merman, then this isn't going to work. Wow...what are the odds that we didn't even hit one speck of land on the map?"

"It just means we have to try again." Fred said standing up. The two took their darts.

"Alright, second time is a charm." Eleanor said as they covered their eyes.

"This time we count-"

"Ooops!"

"Ellie!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I didn't throw it yet....or did I?"

"Well, you know what, I don't know if I can trust you-"

"Distrust so early on in our marriage, I think this is a bad sign."

"Hush, I'm throwing my dart right now."

"How could you?"

"Like this!" Fred threw his and then Eleanor proceeded to throw hers.

The two removed their hands from their eyes and looked.

"Well, one of us has terrible aim." Fred said noting the dart that didn't even land on the map.

"I'm guessing that was you."

"What? It was not!"

"I guess we'll never know, will we? Although when I tell this story to everyone at home, it'll be you that threw the dart."

"Not if I tell the story first!" Fred narrowed his eyes at her in a challenging manner.

"We'll see who tells the story first."

"We shall."

Eleanor grinned before turning back to the map and seeing where the second dart landed.

"So where are we going?" Fred asked wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Our next destination is Germany." Eleanor told him as she turned to him.

"Sounds fun."

"Hallo Deutschland!" they said together.

With their last evening, Eleanor rested on the bed while glancing up at the ceiling, drumming her hands against her chest deep in thought.

"That is incredibly distracting." Fred said with a chuckle grabbing her hands. "What are you thinking about?"

"Hmm?" She turned her attention to him. "Oh...I was actually thinking about how I've gone a few days without knitting...I think I'm suffering some sort of withdrawals from it."

"I thought you could quit at anytime."

"I might have a slight problem."

"The first step is admitting it."

"And then I was thinking about the whole animagus process when we get back. The whole month of those leaves in our mouths."

Fred grimaced. "Kissing is going to be awkward."

"I'm sure you and George will survive-" she went to tease him but she ended getting tickled.

He pulled her into him. "Anyways...I don't think you should worry about it. Nixie said we were all on the right track and who better to teach us then the Transfiguration professor at Hogwarts, and we have Sirius...an actual animagus. You were finally able to produce a corporeal patronus, so this is just the final step and then we can help your dad. No worries."

"We have no idea of how he's going to react, Fred. I don't know if he's going to be too happy."

"What's bad about him having company during a full moon?"

"He's expressed numerous times that he doesn't want me getting hurt or getting involved in things that would get me hurt."

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt either, Ellie, but I think this is a good idea. So it must be one."

"Oh yes, I'm so glad we got the great blessing of Freduardo."

"Now what did I tell you last night about the cheekiness?"

"Hmm...I don't remember."

"You have a poor memory, Ellie."

"It comes with old age, Fred, you should know all about it."

"You're excused, now be gone." Eleanor said before settling into her pillow and closing her eyes.

She peeked one eye open as she was greeted with silence, only to find Fred looking at her.

"Love you." she said poking his nose. "Or should I say...Ich liebe dich?"

"Since when do you speak German!? Who are you?!"