29: SERAN WRAPPED

A/N: Someone gave me an idea for the prank happening in this chapter, I just forgot your username ): BUT HEY SHOUTOUT TO YOU! THANKS!

_________________________________________

.

.

.

.

- Julie -

.

.

.

.

I'm still mad at them for hugging me naked. I DIDN'T WANT ALL THE SLIMY GROSS PARTS ON MY CLOTHES EW.

I was giving them the silent treatment, them still trying to get me to talk which was actually really cute by the way, but..

Ugh, I'm still mad at them for doing that.

"Julieee, we're sorry. We're in clothes now, see?" Ashton pouted, Michael setting his head on my shoulder as I shrugged it off.

"No." I finally said, as they smiled.

"And she speaks!" Luke exclaimed, me rolling my eyes.

"I'm going." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"NOOO" They all start shouting, me shushing them. "You guys need to concentrate! And if I'm here, I don't think you'll be able to do that."

"Yes we will! We promiseee" Calum whaled, reminding me so much of a little kid.

"Then listen to all the recording people. I'll be sitting here, and do not talk to me until you're done recording at least one song." I say, them nodding.

"Wait, can we smile at you?" Ashton asks as they all pile into the booth.

"No!" I called before they shut the door in the sound proof booth which meant they couldn't hear me, and I couldn't hear them.

I smiled as they all start shoving each other for no reason. They are seriously soo immature. But I don't blame them, I'm a bit of immature myself.

"Alright guys, we're re-recording an acoustic of Beside You."

"YAY" I could all see them cheering and the guy shushing them quite rudely.

"Calum. Ready, or not?"

"Readyy!" I could see him mouth, me chuckling.

I unlocked my phone, checking all my social media and such at the moment since the guys weren't all around me right now. I had time, I believed.

My eyes flickered from my phone to Luke who looked a bit nervous to record, as I quickly looked back at my phone.

We almost kissed.

I couldn't get that scenario out of my head.

Opening twitter, I..

Oh by the way, I got ios 7! ALL Y'ALL MUST BE JELLY.

Retweeting a few tweets and reading from my feed, I glance up when I hear their voices coming.

I smiled, Luke locking stare with me and smiling as well.

Quickly looking away, I couldn't help but feel a bit flustered.

Ugh that was mean of me.

I have got to talk to him later.

.

.

.

.