dreams

You know what sucks? Being on your lady business. Along with that, comes some pretty weird dreams, or for me at least. When my dreams are weird, I mean I'm telling you, they're WEIRD AF.
I'm just going to sum up my dream in a paragraph while it's still fresh in my mind...

I don't remember the beginning much.. just gonna point that out. Anyway, I don't remember how, but I found this snake looking thing which actually didn't look like a snake at all.. I just called it a garden snake even though it looked like a REALLY fat worm. It was probably as thick as if you create a circle with your both hands while using your thumb and forefinger. It was blue-ish with a tint of purple, and it only had one eye, but it was faint and blended in with the skin. You could barely see it's mouth...but when it opened it, all you saw was pink.
I had to go to Walmart since my mom grandma and aunt (idek) were there, so I got a shopping cart and put the 'snake' in there. Then, IT TALKED TO ME. I KID YOU NOT, IT SERIOUSLY STARTED TALKING TO ME, AND I DIDNT EVEN REACT. It asked me, "Can I move around?" (in the shopping cart of course. If you thought it was something else... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER). After I said sure, omg it started to go in zigzag formations while bobbing his head and smiling... Now that I look back on it, omfg that's like some Satan type of shit man.
So I go into Walmart and start looking for my mom. I'm just casually strolling through Walmart with some snake-looking creature dancing, aND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. I walk into the clothing section (idek what my mom was doing there.. We don't even get clothing there 😂) and try looking for mi madre. Finally, I find her talking on the phone. We start talking about some random shit that I don't even remember. After the conversation, I turn around to see if the creature was still in the shopping cart, AND IT WASNT. I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME, BUT I STARTED CRYING MAN, LIKE BAWLING. Aaaaaand that's when I woke up.

Now I'm here, back in bed, ready to go back to sleep..

05.17.16 // 6:00 am

((lmao I started typing this at like 5:30))