Looks {3}

[A few days later]

Zoe's POV

Life is good so far at this boarding school and I feel more at home. I made a friend called Tanya and another called Naomi- both of them are beautiful and so friendly.

I feel completely settled here and although I get a few bouts of homesickness, I'm so happy here.

I unlock my locker and Alfie looks at me, he seems to always appear around me! He winks at me and whistles and all I can do is wave like an idiot. He disappears and I smile to myself; he has been giving me more and more signs recently that he likes me.

"Ooh..." Naomi and Tanya say and raise their eyebrows.

I turn to them and roll my eyes; they are obsessed with finding me a boyfriend even though that isn't my number one priority. I am intrigued by Alfie though, I want to know what's going on inside that head of his.

"He likes you, it's so obvious. You're lucky- he's popular and good looking," Naomi whines to me as she picks up her stack of books, "I wish someone liked me."

I raise an eyebrow at her. How do they know that Alfie likes me?

"Trust us," Tanya says as well and I laugh at them. Alfie doesn't like me- does he? He can't do.

We're in two different leagues; he's the most popular boy in school and every girl wants him whereas I'm just the new girl who's slightly scrawny looking.

We walk to class, and I enter the room. Alfie whistles and I blush slightly. Why does he always do that? I look at him in the eye and he gestures to the seat next to him with an expectant look on his face.

I walk over to him slowly and sit next to him. I can feel the body heat that he radiates and I shift uncomfortably in my seat.

Tanya sits next to Niomi at the side of us and she winks at me. This makes me blush even more and I think Alfie notices because he chuckles slightly. The sound of his laugh makes my heart melt slightly and I look forward to try and stop myself from looking like a complete fool.

The teacher walks in and starts to assign partners for a project we'll be doing.

"Ok Zoe Sugg... Who's left? Oh- Alfie! You will be doing your project with him," Mrs Fields says as the bell rings.

Everyone gets up and leaves; I can't stop smiling. I get to do a project with Alfie! Maybe I'll be able to work out if he likes me. But I'm also nervous because this will be one of the first times we'll be alone together. What could happen?

I follow Alfie out of the classroom and he pulls me to the side of the corridor. I can feel his breath hitting my skin and he smells strongly of cologne.

"Here, come to this dorm number after school," he gives me a piece of paper and walks to his mates while I walk over to mine.

I can't wipe the smile off my face and Tanya grins mischievously at me.

"Ohhh- Zoe has a crush!" She squeals and her and Naomi high five.

"Do not!" I say defiantly even though that isn't completely true. Maybe I do have a tiny, very small crush on Alfie. Maybe.