Birthday special - Fifty Eight

And here it is... I don't know if this will meet your expectations, but I am sure, I am going to give my best. Also, there is a restriction for the maximum number of photos. I wanted to put it all in one update so I used collages wherever necessary. Zoom in to see the pictures... they are numbered perfectly, so i don't think you'll have any confusion... bohoth mehnath kiye hain... to search them all.. Hope you'll like them :) 

Happy reading..!!! 

Mnaik closed her eyes from behind and

1..

"Happy birthday Nandiniiiiiii" everyone shouted at their loudest voices, not bothering about the neighborhood, while Manik uncovered her eyes.

Cabir and Arya popped party poppers that rained in the entire room.

Manik pecked her forehead, "Happy birthday Princess. Stay blessed" he wished her.

Soon everyone joined in for a group hug and wished her whole heartedly.

Breaking the group hug, Nia went inside the bedroom and brought a box and put it infront of Nandini.

"Open it" she said. Nandini opened the box, to find a happy birthday balloon and a birthday princess spash. Nia made her wear the spash, while Nandini picked up the balloon and posed for a few pictures.

Manik walked into the kitchen and came back with a huge box, Nandini was wondering what was inside it

He put the box on a table, and cut the edges, revealing an extremely beautiful castle cake with waffles on the top.

Nandini's eyes popped out seeing that cake

Nandini's eyes popped out seeing that cake. It was huge.. it was beautiful.. it definitely didn't seem like something to eat.

He came back to her and gave her the knife, "Cake cutting time princess" he said giving her the knife. She kneeled down as the table was a little lower. Instead of cutting, she started searching for something on it. Manik was confused as to why she was not cutting it.

"Kya hua princess? You don't like the cake?" he asked. He was a little sad as this was not the expected reaction.

"Nai Manik.. dhekh rahi hoon ki kahi is mein bhi ring ya kuch aur rakh dhiya tum ne" she said reminding him the proposal, while he smiled at her antics.