Chapter Thirty Three

Scott's P.O.V

Is my girlfriend going crazy?

I've been thinking about it over the past couple of hours and every time I seem to end up back at wondering whether or not she lied to me about seeing Parker with Stan. But every time I think that, I remember seeing the look of pure horror in her eyes when she ran into the bathroom. There was no way she could have faked that. She's a terrible actress.

But if she isn't lying then that would mean that Ryan was lying. But even more than that it would mean that the security footage we both watched was wrong. So considering that, how is there any way that I can't say that Abby is either seeing things or lying to me?

"I don't know what to do man," I say to Victor and Liam for the third time in the last twenty minutes.

"I thought I told you already," Liam says shaking his head at me. "The bitch is crazy."

"Don't call her a bitch," I growl as I flip over and glare at him hard.

"Seriously dude," he says glancing up at me from the essay he's been writing and glaring right back. "After all the shit that she's been through? It'd probably be hard for the bitch to not be completely delusional."

"I told you to not call her that," I say standing up angrily and walking over towards Liam.

"Okay let's not do this again," Victor says stepping in front of me. "Scott look, even though Liam can't seem to say anything in a subtle manner, I think he may have a point. Maybe after all that Abby had been through she could still be in...shock? I don't know but maybe we should talk to her about...seeing somebody about it."

I quickly shake my head at him. No way in hell am I going ot tell Abby that she needs to see someone after the conversation that we had in the car after we left the ice cream shop. She couldn't stop talking about how she knows what she saw and she believes that she saw Parker with Stan. And the thing is, I trust her, I believe that she's telling the truth.

"Listen to reason Scott," he says setting his hand on my shoulder. "I know you trust her, am I right?"

"Of course," I nod immediately.

"But you told me yourself that you saw with your own eyes that the security footage was her running away from nothing," he says looking at me sympathetically. "You saw that yourself right?"

"Yes."

"So you trust yourself and Abby?"

"Yes..."

"So," he shrugs before sitting on the edge of the bed and staring up at me. "Who do you trust more?"

He and I have a stare off for what seems like forever. But it's not in a threatening way, it's moreso us silentely trying to figure things out.