I

David

David

Living the legacy of my dad is crazy. Never expected to have fast money, or the attention. Bitches wanting to be with me, niggas quickly selling out cause they want money. Growing up I seen it all from niggas forcing themselves on my mom, and niggas out to kill my dad.

Maybe that's what made me the man I am today. Wouldn't say cold hearted, but I just don't feed into the bullshit.

Now it's my turn to tell my story.

**

''Yo D man call that nigga Raquan to see if he got my money and if he don't answer we going for that ass.'' I said to my right hand Demarco.

''You got it bro.'' We did our hand shake and he walked out my office. Counting money I made sure from the last drop I made every stack was suppose to be there. Rolling and lighting up my freshly rolled blunt Demarco comes back in.

''He said he'll have your money by the end of tonight and to meet him at club Tuesday tonight.'' Demarco reported. I stayed quiet knowing the situation can go both ways. The nigga would either try to set me up and get me killed, or he could give the wrong amount of money.

''Well we gotta roll deep in that tonight I don't need no mishaps.'' I said.

''For sure for sure.'' Demarco nodded.

''Make sure ya girl Kia come to distract that stupid nigga.'' I said as I inhaled the smoke. Demarco nodded and dapped him up. ''I'm out I'll be there at 10 tonight.'' D said.

I nodded.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Locking up my private practice for the day my best friend Kiandra called me. ''Yes Kia what's up'' I laughed knowing she's been trying to get me to this new club named Tuesday.

''Oh my Morrow bear don't sound so sad you already know what I'm gonna ask you.'' She yelled. ''I hear you Kia, but all I want to do is eat ice cream, and be laid up with my teddy bear while watching some Netflix.'' I said.

''I don't care you can do that Sunday night it's Friday. You need some fun.'' Kia said. ''No Kia what if something stupid happens I mean you know people be acting stupid.'' I argued.

''Fine then I won't make you go damn.'' Kiandra finally gave up. I paused.

''Fine damn it I'll go, but you have to buy my first two drink.'' I gave in. ''No problem boo thanks love this means a lot to me.'' Her best friend said.

''Yeah yeah what time do I need to be there?'' I asked. ''Nine thirty sharp.'' Kia said.

''Okay I'll be there.''

David

Sitting in V.I.P I waited sipped my drink as I seen Kia come in with some thick short girl. ''Yo D who Kia with.'' I asked.

''That's her best friend Tomorrow. Kia don't play about her at all. Plus I consider her a little sister.'' D said. I nodded and licked my lips.

''Man I'm telling you that ain't want you want. She hurt niggas feeling left and right.'' D tried to talk me out of talking to her. ''So I like a challenge plus I'm tired of fucking these basic ass broads.'' I said. ''Welp here they go now....oh shit y'all already a couple you matching her and shit.'' D said.

Tomorrow looked at me and blushed

Tomorrow looked at me and blushed. Damn shawty beautiful. She not ready for what I got to give her.

''Hey David this my best friend Tomorrow, Tomorrow this is David.'' Kia introduced us.

I nodded at her. She gave me a hug and kissed my neck.

Caught by surprised I looked over at Kia who was motioning her hand to tell me that she's been drinking. ''Have a good time and chill with a nigga some time.'' I told Tomorrow.

She nodded and giggled.

**

Watching Tomorrow dance with a drink in her hand I knew she was one drink away from being drunk. Of course Raquan came with my money. Which made me suspicious because he was shaking as he passed me the duffle bag of money.

Demarco and some of the crew was on the look out. Kia was on Raquan lap whispering to him. The look on Demarco face meant he ain't like what was going on, but he knew what was up. Once they got up together some of the crew followed them .

Hearing gunshots I watched everyone scatter and seen Tomorrow running towards the front entrance. Quickly grabbing her I pulled her to my 2016 BMW i8 and closed the door. Taking my gun out I ran from the car to make sure everyone was straight.

Once seeing Demarco, Kia and the crew was good they nodded their heads and headed out. Walking back to car I seen Tomorrow sleep silently.

Driving up in my drive way. I got out and carried Tomorrow in my arms and to my bedroom to let her sleep.

***

Tomorrow

Waking up up I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my own bedroom. Let alone my own home.

Getting my taser out my purse I walked out the big bedroom and looked all around the house to see a very tattooed back facing me.

''Who the hell are you and why am I here?'' I questioned. The guy turned around and smiled. Oh shit it's David.

''Well there was a problem last night at the club and shots were fired so I brought you here to sleep.'' He explained. I took a heavy breath.

''Thank you.'' I mumbled.

''I should get going.'' I added.

''I did drive you here so let me take you home.'' He requested. I nodded.

***

''Thanks for everything.'' I said getting out his car.

''No problem beautiful.'' He said.

I blushed and kissed his cheek. Shutting his car door I made it inside my house and quickly texted Kia that she's the best.