Our New Apartment

3 WEEKS LATER

Terrence POV

We finally got enough money for a 2 bedroom house. Now I can start selling and we can have more money in the house , I mean think about it..... We gotta buy food and house supplies we have furniture that she ordered offline at the public library. Me and taraji was still at the church until the people call us and say everything is fixed in the house. We was just laying down and then I wanted to try something I haven't done before but imma wait until we get to the house because I wanna make her feel comfortable, I really love her and she all I got, but let's just see were our future goes......

I turned over and taraji was staring at me........

"damn baby stop staring you scaring me "I told her frowning

"damn baby stop staring you scaring me "I told her frowning. She look at me and frowned. "Terrence ain't nobody scare yo fat ass"she said sounding angry. I looked at her and smile"I'm only fat were it counts"I told her. "Shut up stupid" she said getting mad. I started tickling her and she busted out laughing . "stop it" she screamed. I stopped and kissed her. "I love you baby" I said in between kisses. She pulled away and started back pecking my lips repeatedly. She finally pulled back and looked me in my eyes." I love you to ugly"she said smirking. We just layed on the mattress and took a nap.

Taraji POV

Me and terrence was taking a nap and then I woke up outta my sleep to my phone ringing, I pick it up and answered it. " hello"I said waiting for the person on the other end to speak. " hey we were calling to tell you we got everything set up at your new place the only thing you need is food and your house supplies" said the man on the other end. "OK thanks"I said hanging up. I went to the bathroom to use it, I'm so glad we getting out of this old church , I thought. I walked out the bathroom to terrence still asleep he looked so handsome and sexy.

 I walked out the bathroom to terrence still asleep he looked so handsome and sexy

I walk over to him and climbed on top him and sat down on his lap."baby wake up" I told him. He groaned," Raji baby I'm tired" he said. Ughh I complained. " terrence get up so we can go "I said. He groaned again. "Terrence " I said kissing his lips. He still did wake up. "Baby"I said grinding on him. He grinned in his sleep. I was getting impatient and angry. " TERRENCE GETCHO ASS UP!!!!!" I yelled smacking the shit outta him. He jumped up and pinned me down to the mattress. " what the fuck you do that for" he asked mad as hell, with my hand print on his face. I looked at him a little shooken up." You wouldn't wake up and I was ready to go to our new house" I said on the urge of crying because he yelled at me hurting my feelings. He still looked at me angry and I busted out crying. " leave me alone " I said in tears. He looked at me saddened " wait what I do, last time I check you was the one slapped me in the face" he said." I just looked at him and kept crying he came close to me and hugged me." I hate you " I told him. "I'm sorry baby I forgot that when people yell at you your feeling get hurt" he said . I wiped my face and got my my big black bag with my clothes in it, terrence got his things that he had in there and we left and started walking. The house was down the street from my job so I really didn't have to walk far For when I have to go to work. Me and terrence made it to the house and I unlocked the door. We walked in , they really set it up and made it look beautiful in here."Finally we got our own place and new money will be coming in" terrence said. I just smiled and looked around."this is a blessing" I said smiling more than ever."ohh baby I forgot Prom is this week do you still wanna go " Terrence asked, I looked at him like he was crazy . why wouldn't I go" I said. He kissed me and pulled away. " well baby I'm about to go shower I might be in there for a while" I told him. He kisses me again and then I went to go shower.

No One's POV

Taraji was still in the shower which has been a whole 2 hours . she got out and dried off and went into her and Terrence's bedroom. she walk in with just a towel on. She walked into the closet and grabbed some shorts and a crop top . she turned around and terrence was staring at her hungrily. He got up and walked to her and kissed her passionately. He pulled away and whispered in her ear " I wanna try something on you" he said. Giving her a hickey. He picked her up and laid her on the bed . " spread your legs" he told her , and she did as she was told. He kiss down her thighs and trailed down to her core. He dived in and taraji gasped , " omg terrence what are you doing " she said slightly moaning. He pulled away and smirked." Relax baby" he told her. She relaxed her body and waited for what was next. Terrence dived back in and started sticking His tongue in and out of her and sucking and pulling on her clot." Ughh terrence " taraji moaned. He started going faster and she was close to an orgasm. " terrence I can't take it no more" she said trying to push his head away." Nahh baby don't try and run " he said gripping her thighs so that she wouldn't try and get up. He kept going and she was squirming , she started to grip the sheets. And she came all over his face. Terrence really didn't know what it was but he thought it was good."mmh taste like strawberries" terrence said. I can't believe you just did that, taraji said blushing and slapping terrence." You still taste good baby, I like it I could have you for breakfast every day" terrence said biting his lips. I kissed him and just laid across the bed.."that was amazing but I'm tired" i told him dozing off. " well I will wake you up later" terrence said..........

TBC