chapter 12

on the side is the picture of Nick.  i look at him, *noise bleed* i love the man. and in cry baby... *faints* this is not edit, ao there are alot of mistake. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

       Nick POV

              from the woods behind her house i watch her moving about in with Henry and Keyisha too. they were packing to go to her old pack.  when she told me she was leaving early today, my first thought had been to ask her not to leave me if that didn't work us my alpha tone of her. but i couldn't, her grandma was dying, she needed to be with her. so my word was 'ok' i knew she was hurt, the way she stepped my car without closing the door, walking to her house angrily and slamming the door shut after she was in. it breaks my heart that i cause her pain. something i promise not to do the day i realize i had fallen in love with her.

               i wish i could go with her, but as alpha i couldn't leave my pack of over three hundred people for the sake of one, a person who wasn't my mate either. i couldn't, no matter how much i love her and want to be with her when the time come for grandma Jone. after Sara and Keyishsa joined the pack i had my investigates look into their past for the truth. their records came back clean, story just like they told it. reading Sara's story. fill me with rage, someone young as her had to live a life of hate from her parents and the pack that was suppose to keep her safe. her grandma shared the same fate, if the woman wasn't a strong witch, those beast of a men who have kill her and Sara along time a go.  i end up breaking a desk, computer and put a hole in the wall in my office. if it wasn't for my beta and best friend Nick, the beast in me would have search out those bastard and kill them.

              i smile when a new scent fill the air, Vincent. after Sara left i had dial his number and explain everything to him, he was in the city on a very important business. i wasn't finish telling him everything on the phone before i heard the dial tone. he was already on his way here. i pray he didn't run  someone on the way riding on his bike. i would hate to tell the woman we  both love he was going to jail for killing someone. yes, we both love. Vincent might have fallen in love with her before me but i love her as well. and we knew she love us both but she didn't know who to chose. she didn't have to, we're willing to share. but won't tell her yet, she's too young. sharing is something Vincent and i  been doing when we lost our mates. just around the same time. Before Sara came along, we would go into the city and hook up. but not anymore, the burning desire both of us felt for her didn't give us time to think about other woman. all of the free time were taken up with the face and scent of Sara Knight.

             i took a step to right giving Vincent and better view of the house from where we sat in the woods in our wolf from. when he move to get closer i stop him. Sara might notice us and cast a spell. i would hate to be turn into a frog. or anything beside wolf or human. and with Sara's powerful gene of being werewolf and witch anything could happen. we watch her as she went into her bed room. i groaned when i saw she was packing under wears in a suitcase. i dream so many nights of when i would be allow to take them off her. shit, i was getting a hard on. in wolf form.

        are you sure about this? i heard Vincent ask in our mind link. since we couldn't talk in wolf from we have the ability to speak together in our minds.

    about what? i ask him not talking my eyes off Sara.

letting her go back. to that pack how hates her. to a mate how rejected her. his tone of voice was angry with jealousy. i knew what his trying to say.

         if she goes back and he sees her he'll.. i cut him off there.

                of course i know what might happen when they see each other again. but i can't be self fish, you can't be selfish. we can't be self fish. with that i turn so he couldn't see my tears. my heart break because the second woman i ever loved will be taken away. she already belong to each other. over the years since Sara became a member of the pack i've been keeping a close eye on the one she left. i learn he regret his decision, he want her back. he looked every where for her but gave up after a year of not scent of trace of her. he went crazy for a few months, snapping at anyone anf everyone, missing his mate.  over the years he had grown close to her grandma, her family have change, the whole pack have change. that's why i'm letting her go.

they are meant to be.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's short, i wanted to add another POV in it but it's late where i live. sorry. i don't know when i'll upload again for the rest of the week and next. sorry, but if i have time i will come back to this and put in the other POV with a new chapter. vote and comment.