Love Elevator 14 - Libby

This chapter is dedicated to the winner of my book cover contest! Here is abelle XD and also thanks for the awesome banner -->

***

-Recap-

I tried to find any source of light and found none. There was no light, even from outside of this elevator. Maybe there was an electricity problem in this hotel? I could bring her out of this elevator, but I didn’t think it would be wise to walk blindly. I had a better sight from normal humans, even when I was in human form. But, it won’t bring her any good in her condition right now.

What was wrong with her? Was something really bad happened to her? I kept hugging her, while I was trying to think any possibilities of her past. I murmured comforting words on her ears and it worked for a little bit. So, I sang a lullaby for her. The only lullaby that I remembered is A Mother’s Prayer. My mother used to sing that song to me, when I was a little boy and still afraid of the bogeyman.

It’s weird. When she hears this lullaby, she stops shaking. I kissed her forehead. What happened to you, baby?

****

Libby

I pouted at him and yet he kept laughing with his weird wolfish laughter. It was irritating and cute at the same time. He rolled over and showed me his stomach. I rolled my eyes. Is he a wolf or a cat? I shook my head and patted his stomach willingly. It made him purred happily and he whimpered contently. I asked him if all werewolves were cute like him. He shook his head. I guess not. Well . . . I thought so too.

Then, why was he behaving like this to me? I found it weird. This was a big secret of him and yet he told me. Why did he want to take the dangerous risk? I could be a cruel person and tried to find the information, and then killed him. I shuddered at that thought.

I patted him, while he kept purring. I knew that he was almost falling asleep. There was no way I would let him sleep. I asked him to change back to his human form. Without saying anything, he was changing in front of me. What the heck? Why didn’t he tell me to close my eyes? He said that he would butt-naked, after he transformed.

The cracking bone sound was echoed loudly in front of me. It made me shivered and pretty scared. However, I couldn’t turn my face away from him. I was dazzled by his shifting process. The sound was scary, but I found it beautiful.

I looked at the transformation in front of me in awe. At first, he was a wolf with four paws. But then, his fur started to vanish and it became smooth skin. His back paws changed into his human legs, while his front paws changed into his hands. After that, in a few seconds, his whole body changed into a human. He stood in front of me proudly and very naked.

But! There was big but. My eyes were on the same level with his . . . ugh- his . . . that . . . ugh- what the heck should I call it? Mushroom! It looked like a mushroom! I never saw anyone’s mushroom before, but this one was definitely huge. Oh my God! He tainted my innocent eyes. I gaped at the sight in front of me. What made me scared was when it started to twitch slightly. It moved and went up in a pretty fast speed. I couldn’t take it anymore. I jumped back. What the heck was that?

I wouldn’t go to into the detail how it looked like. I covered my eyes with my left hand and I slapped his mushroom with my right hand without thinking –like always. It’s hard and no . . . I had to forget about it. ‘Bad girl! Libby, you are a bad bad girl. Don’t think about the mushroom anymore’ I chanted to myself.

He got angry at me, er - because I might have slapped it too hard. Ew – my hand. He also tainted my hand. Yucks! Super yucks!

I told him that it burnt my eyes and that he was a pervert. He blamed me if he was barren. It was so gross. I waved my right hand in front of his face and wiped it on my dress. I couldn’t see his expression, but I was pretty sure that he rolled his eyes.