Just Me, @maira

Guys... This is me Amaira.. This is not an update but please read this..

I know I haven't updated for a while... And I'm sorry!!

But I'm helpless... I hope you guys are aware that my right knee ligament got torn last month and considering my recurring arthritis, I took medicines for that for about 2 weeks.

But due to failure in pain management, I ran an MRI test, which reported my knee ligament, but it was worsw by then, and by the time my leg had a lateral deviation.

I was barred from walking, let alone standing on my right leg, and it was exam time for me then. I was so tensed, had to skip my first series and half of my second series... It was that bad.

So right now I'm under medication, and is now admitted at an ayurvedic hospital, undergoing Ayurveda treatment.. So I guess you can understand my mental state and my feelings..

I'm trying my best to write the story, but I'm lost... I cant find good words or scenes or dialogues and its tough to edit a romantic story when your mom is with you 24*7...

So I'm asking you all some time.. Time so I can write good chapters when I'm healed..

So please stand with me and support me.. Please its a request..

And please remember me in your prayers..

With love..
@maira..