Chapter 15 ~ Curious

I chased Ethan up the stairs and I could see him stumble slightly in his haste to reach the kitchen before me. That would not happen though. I took the steps two at a time and I had soon closed the distance between me and Ethan. I knew he was probably not thinking that I was this close behind because otherwise he had definitely moved faster. As it was I was almost at his heels by the time we reached the top of the staircase. When he took the last step I threw myself around his legs and he immediately went tumbling down on the carpet just above the stairs. He let out a low groan and I chuckled at his appearance.

"Whoopsie! Taking a nap are we?" I giggled teasingly and then I hurried to step around him. I was just about to take off running towards the kitchen when I realized that I didn't know where the kitchen was...

"Poop!" I exclaimed loudly and right at the same time I could feel a hand wrap around my ankle. With a tug I lost my balance and fell to the ground with a shocked yelp. I landed on my stomach and a second later Ethan had straddled my back and taken a hold of my wrists. He kept my hands pressed against the ground and then he leaned down and nibbled on my left ear.

"You know, you're a very, very bad boy Matt..." He whispered against my ear and I couldn't help but shiver as his breath brushed against the sensitive skin on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and willed the feeling of excitement to go away. 

Why the hell did he affect me so damn much this man?

Before I could react Ethan spun me around and suddenly I was lying on my back with him settled in between my thighs. I could feel my eyes widen when he shifted against me and sniffed the air right above me. I could see his eyes swirl silver as he snapped his gaze up to my face.

"You're aroused..." He groaned and I could feel a heavy blush taint my cheeks. Wasn't it suddenly very hot in here?

"Am not!" I exclaimed and by the look on Ethan's face he didn't believe me for a second. Before I could say anything else he shifted his hips slightly down against mine and I took a sharp intake of a breath when he brushed against my erect member. Yeah... so much for pretending not to be aroused...

I could see a big grin settle on Ethan's face and I wasn't exactly surprised when he raised an eyebrow at me and teasingly said:

"Are so..."

I gave him a small pout and tried to create some space between our lower regions. He didn't seem to want that though and I could feel him put more weight on my body to keep me in place.

"Umm... Ethan? Are you going to move or...?" I let the sentence trail off as I looked up at him and I wondered what he was thinking as he stared back down at me. He seemed very serious all of a sudden. I could see his eyes zoom in on my neck and I could suddenly guess what he was thinking. When Ethan finally opened his mouth he didn't exactly surprise me with what he was saying.

"They're almost gone again. I have to make more..." He said, seemingly speaking to himself and I immediately gave him a small frown.

"No no no you don't need to do that Ethan. I am perfectly fine without being covered in hickeys okay? By the way I still don't understand your obsession with my neck, is it a wolf thing?" I asked, my voice a bit curious against my will. I couldn't help wondering about the fact that he was a werewolf and I guess that wasn't so strange really.

Ethan watched me for awhile and I held my breath waiting for him to decide what to do and when he finally did I wasn't surprised really. I rolled my eyes as his eyes fell on my throat and he leaned down towards me. When I felt his soft lips against my skin a shiver raked my body and I closed my eyes as he started to nibble and bite on my neck. I had decided that fighting him was only going to make me tired and him irritated so I simply lay still as he covered me with love-bites all over again.