Your Sentence

"'Ex-marine Silver Blood (Y/N)'. Fully recovered from the poison I see. As well as almost breaking your shackles." You gritted your teeth as you looked up at Magellan through the bars. You recovered from the poison a few hours ago. When you realized you haven't coughed in awhile, and that you began to feel your face and see again, you knew you were healed and overcame it. You were worried though, if he would do the same thing like before when you managed to break out of your shackles cause of your flustered and angered state in Level 3.

"Maybe...you should use stronger...shackles..." You breathed, clearly still recovering from the Minotaurus and how you just raged just now.

"It won't matter." Magellan replied. Causing you to perk up at this.

"What do you mean...by that?"

Magellan straightened as he looked down at you, seeming to bore into you as he said the next few words.

"Your sentence has been decided Silver Blood. Do you wish to first hear your crimes?" You tilted your head, not understanding why he would ask the question. You heard Ace give a strangled no that you managed to catch. You felt Crocodile's eyes on your body, seeming to burn straight through you from how hard he was looking. You then widened your eyes in realization.

"Death sentence...?" You whispered, Hancock watching silently.

"You've caught on. Not surprising since you were a marine and know the protocols. However, I still must say your crimes. Domino." The chief officer stepped forward and began to list off every possible thing they possibly could find on file.

"Defection from the marines, specifically Cipher Pol. Suspicions of sharing information of Cipher Pol to other world renown criminals. Verbally threatening and assaulting marines." They deserved it. "Being allies with world renown criminals such as the Yonko, 'Red Hair' Shanks, the notorious 'Straw Hat' pirates, and the deadly 'Heart' pirates. As well as 'Fire Fist', in turn being an ally with the Yonko Whitebeard. Suspicions of being involved with the Enies Lobby incident." You rose an eyebrow at that. It seems someone did see you when you rescued Lucci and the others. "Suspicions of also being involved with the Alabasta incident." Shit. You felt Crocodile's stare grow stronger on your skin at that. He wasn't supposed to remember you being there...! Let alone if you might've helped.

But they don't know for sure. They're just spouting off suspicions. Those are your crimes. Suspicions. Suspicions. Suspicions. They don't even know if you did it or not. Your eyes narrowed. These are the kind of things that make you question the marine government and want to slash it all for the idiocy.

"Lastly, for being famously known as the daughter of Silver of the Molten Metal, who was the famous blacksmith of Gold Roger's crew and within his ship."

That's what you were waiting for. The simply existing one, where you happened to be born from a renowned pirate. That just had to be a crime...

"You know, I think most of those were mere suspicions and I'd like to hold a trial for you guys to show me the evidence." You said, smirking, enjoying how the guards seemed to mutter in shock how you didn't react.

"Pirates don't get trials. Especially one famous as you. After the execution of Fire Fist Ace and the war between Marine HQ and Whitebeard, your execution date will be two months from now 'Ex-Marine Silver Blood'."

"You couldn't surprise me? Just wait and come down one day while I'm sleeping, blissfully unaware and then you get the jump on me. 'You're getting executed today' or maybe just take me outside and don't tell me until we actually reach the execution site. That would be..." You actually pondered in thought. "A rather elaborate prank. Cruel. Dirty. Pure evil really, but a good prank." You commented.

"Talk as much as you like Silver Blood, be lucky that I must hold back on you for your execution shall be public as well. Enjoy your last days." Magellan stated before walking away with the others in tow. Your gaze never leaving their forms as you gave a loud scoff. Watching as the elevator went up with narrowed eyes.

"Like hell I'm dying. I need to be the strongest woman before that happens."

"(Y/N)...! You...you IDIOT!" Ace yelled at you from his cage as you turned towards him in question.

"Ace. What did Hancock say to you...?"

Ace looked at you through his bloody eyes as he answered.

"You were right (Y/N)...She says Luffy came with her."

Your eyes widened but then turned to a huge smirk as you laughed disbelievingly. You laughed, laughed, and laughed.

"Ha! Told you didn't I Ace...?! Luffy... Heh that crazy kid..."

You gave a proud and relieved smile, Ace then saying that he shouldn't be thankful and that Luffy should've just stayed away. You let him rant and decided that it was best as you turned your attention towards Crocodile.

"For the record, Croc-y, I may have been there with the Straw Hats but I let them do what they did in Alabasta by themselves. It wasn't my business to be frank, even though I disapproved." The 'and I wanted to kick your butt because of that' went unsaid.

Crocodile only gave a low grunt. "It seems your instincts were right with Mugiwara. Again." He replied, ignoring your earlier statement as he held your cap on top of his hook.

You smiled softly.

"Yeah..."

.

.

.

Luffy is here!

Good thing he did come, or else you would've DIED!

XD

That wouldn't have been good.

Moving on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 20
Mihawk:25
Crocodile:7
Doflamingo: 14
Smoker: 17
Lucci: 14

Side Pairings
Kaku: 2
Paulie: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

(I love those raging eyes—)

By: @Rad from Discord