Shut up (Deep down pt. 5)

K, but imagine leaving the base with Master Ren and two other Knights to take care of some First Order's business. Hux takes the advantage of official nature of your mission, to walk you to the very door of the transporter.

It's about 2:00 am of the local time, but Starkiller Base's airstrips are just as busy as during the day. People are working round the clock, and so do you. As the future Knight you are always on duty. Day or night, it matters not. It is relevant for Hux though. At the current time, he should be long sleeping, especially that general always gets up so early. And yet, here he is. Escorting you to the transporter; pretending to have something really important to say before taking off, to make sure you all know how to perform your part corectly. Kylo Ren waits for you in front of the ship, but the sight of Hux walking by your side makes him snarl and enter the vehicle to watch both of you from behind the door. The red headed man stops right before the platform leading inside of the transporter. He is aware of not being able to hold you much longer and doesn't like that. You are about to get out of his sight for god knows how long, spend that time with Ren. He doesn't like that even more.

„So?" your voice snaps him back to the reality. Hux frowns. „What are your final orders? Is there something I should tell Kylo, since he deffinitely can't hear us from that five metres behind us?"

General takes a step forward, hands still behind his back, looks you deep in he eye. He wants to tell you someting but that fucking twat is still standing there, listening. 'Better think of something, quick.' Nothing comes into his mind.

You tilt your head, take a deep breath, cross your arms on your chest and wait. „Spit it out" you whisper.

His eyes get frigid cold but he doesn't raise up his voice as you expect him to. 'You are so lucky to leave in a second.' Normally, Hux wouldn't let you get away with that without a serious fight, although this time, he just whispers back to you: „If you die, I'm gonna kill you."

Battling yourself not to laugh in his face is hard but successful. „Oh? NOW my plan on dying as soon as possible got ruined. Damn, you outsmarted me."

Hux's ears get slightly red as he tries to control himself. You have no mercy today. 'That idiot is not bored of watching yet?' Red headed man can feel the swish of anger inside of his chest. 'Fine, let's give him something to look at, then' pops into general's mind. Before he has time to withdraw the idea, his lips form a very articulated but still kind of descreet: „Shut up and kiss me."

„What?" That is certainly... new. „In front of everybody?"

„Do you care? How sudden."

„Me. Sudden. Me-"

Hux presses your forheads together, one hand on the back of your head, the other pulling you closer. „You were told to shut up" says ginger before tilting his head and shuting you up for at least one minute with his lips and tongue. If there is to be a show, it better be a good one.