(11)

Before the chapter, I want to thank Jenikel098 for making this beyond-the-amazing cover, thank you so much for the effort. Ahh! I love it so much <3, thanks again!
Okay, on with the chapter!
................................

Waking up- I should actually say getting out of bed- the next morning, I had dark, huge bags under my eyes; signaling that I had probably zero hours of sleep. Partially because I was thinking about Noah and yesterday, and also because I woke up sweating like every other night so I had to take a shower at 4 am so I couldn't sleep anymore. I kept thinking of ending my deal with Noah. He didn't deserve this at all; I thought I should actually just mail him the money with a letter telling him that I ended it. But then, he would want answers and I would have to explain and it would be a whole lot of mess. And I really am not in the mood for that. I sigh as I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, not bothering to look at the mirror; I already know look like a zombie. After doing my business and all, I go out and go down the stairs. It was already 11 am, so it wasn't surprising when I saw mom, dressed in her work uniform, which was a black skirt and a white blouse. She was blissfully sipping her coffee while reading the newspaper. When she hears me coming, though, she immediately looks up and smiles widely at me.

"Good morning, dear." She says as she jumps off the stool and hugs me, I hug her back and smile as well.

"I made pancakes!" She says excitedly. I laugh at her as I head to the fridge and taking out the Orange Juice bottle, I pour myself a cup and took my plate from mom's hand, smiling at her gratefully. She completes reading the newspaper, drumming her fingers across the counter. A few minutes later, she puts her mug in the sink and kisses my forehead, before bidding farewells and going out of the house. I sigh as I put my head in my hands, I can't even complete one single pancake! I only ate a quarter or something and drank my orange juice, and then my stomach started feeling a bit queasy. Like something was wrong, I ignored that and got up, rinsing my plate and placing it in the dishwasher, and I rubbed my head a bit. I take my phone as I go to the living room and sit down; I was already feeling a bit dizzy. I take in a deep breath as I feel a lump forming in my throat.

In a matter of seconds, I was up and running to the bathroom, throwing up the late dinner I had yesterday along with today's breakfast. Weird, I never throw up; maybe the orange juice was bad? Or expired, maybe? Yeah, I guess that was it. I sigh as I brush my teeth and go out again to the living room, my phone was already ringing. Glancing at it, I see it is Zach. I answer with a ghost of a smile plastered on my face.

"Hello, Zach." I say.

"Hey Alexa." I hear a different voice say. I pull the phone away from my ear and check the ID of the caller, it was Zach, but who was this?

"Who is this?" I say warily.

"Oh, it's me, Aiden, I was with you guys that other day?" He says.

"Oh, Aiden, hi, what's up?" I say.

"Everything's perfect, um, look I don't have much time but can I meet up with you later?" My eyebrows shot up from surprise.

"Uh, I guess, where do you want to meet up?"

"Meet me at the park, in 3 hours, see you then." He hangs up before I could even say yes. I sigh as I lean back on the couch. My memories drift back to yesterday as I remember it all, that was when something pops in my mind. The bruise! Why did I bruise so easily? I take out my phone and call Derek, he'll know what to do.

"Hello?" He says happily.

"Derek!" I say, giggling like an idiot.

"My dearest Lexi, for what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" He says in a fake British accent which he fails miserably at and laughs at the end.