Golden Freddy x Reader

"Hey (y/n)! Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Chica asked as she went in the office. "Okay!" I answered as I put the monitor down. Then Chica grabbed my wrist then she made dash to the stage and I ended up getting dragged.

"Hey guys! (Y/n), is in!" She exclaimed then she pulled me in the circle. Then Goldie appeared. "What are you guys doing?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"We're playing truth or dare!" Chica exclaimed. "Join us brother." Freddy said with a smile.

"Alright." He then teleported on top of the stage and sat down beside me.

"Let's begin! I'll go first." Chica said then she squinted her purple eyes as she started to pick someone.

"Bonnie truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answered.

"Hmm, is it true that you like to dance 'Single lady'?" She asked as she smirked. Bonnie started to sweat nervously.

"Well.............t-the truth is..." He stammered.

"Just go with it lass!" Foxy exclaimed.

"YES!" He then covered his mouth as his turned red.

Chica smirked victoriously. "I knew it."

Bonnie rolled his magenta eyes. "(Y/n), truth or dare?" Bonnie asked.

"Dare." I said boldly. Then he smirked evilly. 'Sh*t.'

"I dare you to kiss the person who you really like in this circle on the lips." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

D*mn that bunny!

I blushed as I looked at Goldie. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his.  I heard someone fangirling and I just ignored it

I pulled away to see his face deeply shade of red. "(Y-y/n)." He stuttered as I let go of his face. "Sorry!" I apologized to him as I looked away.

I felt him grabbed my chin and tilted my head to face him and then he gave me a peck on the lips and I blushed like crazy. "How about we shall continue this somewhere private?" He asked seductively as he smirked.

Before I could say anything, he teleported us in the backroom and it's going to be long night.

Hi! Hope you enjoy with Mr. Goldilocks here!