Chapter 16

He grabs my waist and pulls me to him. He then starts kissing my neck.

"Tony, stop," I say. I try to push him off me but he's stronger.

"You smell so good." He continues. His hand starts to creep up my short dress.

"Tony, please stop. I don't like you that way. We barely know each other."

His hand stops and he looks at me. " I notice that you blush because of me. How can you say that? Tell me you like me. We can get to know each other. I know you want me." He continues to kiss my neck.

"I don't. I don't want you. Please stop."

"Be mine," he says, now nibbling on my ear.

"No," I say, pushing again.

He stops and pushes me against the wall really hard. I notice blood dripping down from my head onto my skin. I start to sob quietly.

God. Not again.

"Listen here you little..." He's interrupted by someone banging on the door. He covers my mouth with his hand and turns towards the door.

"Who is it?" He asks.

No one replies. He waits for a couple of seconds and then turns his attention back to me.

"As I was saying..." But he is interrupted once again when Noah kicks down the door.

SuperNoah to the rescue! My subconscious proudly and happily says.

He quickly lets go of me and turns his attention to Noah.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Noah yells. He then sees me and has his answer.

"Nothing. We were both talking." Tony replies back to him.

"Talking my ass!" Noah yells at him. He punches Tony and he falls unconsciously on the floor.

Well, damn.

Note to self: Don't get on Noah's bad side... even though I already have.

Noah comes to my side and caresses my face.
"Fuck! Are you okay?" He asks, searching my eyes for an answer. I shake my head.

"Come. Let me take you home. It was a bad idea bringing you here." He says softly to me.

You think?

He picks me up bridal style and walks out of the washroom. Max is standing against the wall nearby.

"Dude, I'm sorry about Tony. I think he drank too much." Max says. He then looks at me in Noah's arms. "Sorry about that Ava." He apologizes.

"I'm gonna take her home. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay," Max says and he opens the front door for us. I see the others guys looking at our direction from the living room as we leave.

Noah crosses the street with me still in his arms and seats me in the car. He then goes around to his door and hops in. We drive home in silence. Once in a while, he would look over at me to see if I was okay.

I wasn't though.

I didn't even get to pee for Pete's sake!

I can't believe that Tony did that to me. I feel the tears coming. I try to control them but it doesn't work and I end up crying softly.

We finally reach home and we come out of the car. Noah quickly opens the front door and steps aside for me to enter first. I walk in and I go straight to my room, entering my bathroom. I lock the door and let more tears out.

God. I wanna go home.

There's a knock on the door a few seconds later. I wipe my tears and open the door. Noah is standing there with his left hand in his pocket.

"You okay?" He asks, concerned.

"No, not really," I answer, honestly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was some guy get together or I would've made you stay home and have Cora come over."

I shake my head understanding.

"You know he was just drunk right?"

"It didn't seem like it..."

"You're right. It didn't." He says, looking pissed. He changes the subject." How's your head?" He says, taking a step closer to me.

"It's fine. It wasn't too serious." I say to him. I look at him. " Thank you for saving me," I say, smiling lightly.

"No problem." He too smiles lightly at me.

I take a step closer to him. My eyes look at his face. His beautiful face. They then land straight on his lips. Noah notices me. Whoops. Why am I staring at them?

Because you wanna kiss those sexy lips, stupid! My subconscious smirks at me.

Oh, please. Noah would never...

That's when Noah pulls me to him and crashes his lips on mine.