Promises

Okay everyone.....I have a special treat for you all. I decided to have Heath's P.O.V in this chapter. Do you all love me now?? 😊😘😏

Heath's P.O.V

I stood there shocked at what both my mother and Lily's had just said.

"Grandkids??"

How in the world do they think that Lily and I could have kids out of the blue? It takes couple of tries to make a baby. Right? Am I right? Please someone tell me if I am? I am begging.

"I uh..I don't know if Lily and I is ready to make that big step yet. I mean ...we just met and all. But we need time. If she is ready then I am willing to go with her decision." I said composing my shocked appearance by rubbing the back of my neck.

"I agree with Heath. We just met, but I hope he doesn't wait too long." Lily said walking up to me and intertwining our fingers. Goddess, I love it when she does that. Make me feel as happy as can be. Damn, I turning in a lovesick alpha. Get it together Heath.

"Love, I don't have to wait to long. The only thing that's keeping me sane is your parents. Or even your brother. I make one bad move and I am out." I said her brushing my lips on her forehead. Hmm, she smells like strawberries and vanilla. My mouth starts to water.

"Heath, son I think our daughter is happy with you either way. And I know someday I'll see her walking down the aisle in a wedding dressing and marrying her Prince Charming but she will always be my little girl." Her father Dave said with tears.

"Oh daddy. Please don't cry. I love you. I promise when I get married I let you and John give away but It wouldn't be forever. You will have your grandkids to surround you even John's kids." Lily said kissing her dads's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Mr. Slade..I would never take her away. She will always be your little girl but then she'll be my wife. I love her and I will take good care of Lily. I promise you, sir." I said putting my right hand on my chess and bowed before him.

I felt hands on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Mr. Slade, he had tears in his eyes and smiled.

"You son, is a man filled with honor. A man that laid his life for the women he loves and even showed respect for an elder. And that's the kind of man I want for my daughter. I am so proud that she has found you and accepted you into her life. I couldn't have been more proud, I hereby accept you into our family and as well your family. Welcome my new son-in-law." Mr. Slade said hugging me.

I promise you sir, I would lay down my life for my mate, Lily. I love her, no rouge will take her away from me. Ever. I will rip them limb by limb until they beg.

"Thank you, sir." I said winking at Lily and she blushed. Ahh, never gets old.

"Well, I think Lily and Heath needs more time don't you think?" My mom asked Lily's mom.

"That's true. I think they do." Lily mom said winking at me. Ohh, that's my cue. I quickly grabbed Lily and took out to my car bridal style.

"Heath..what are you doing? Put me down."

"No can do, love. You heard what they said. We need time to our selves." I said reaching my car. I opened the back door and I put her in and I slid in next to Lily.

"You are unbelievable, Heath." Lily said rolling her eyes.

"What? Don't wanna kiss me? I am all yours, love" I said putting my hands behind my head and closed my eyes.

"Heath, kiss me." I heard her say, I opened my eyes and I saw the innocent in her eyes.

I caught her by the back of the head and pulled her until she was set in my lap. I kissed her hungrily. My lips and hers crashed with raw passion.  

"We should go back before they think that we are doing what we not suppose to do." She said pushing me up to sit.

"I love you, Lily. And I mean it too."

"I love you too. My Prince Charming." She smiled and kissed me. Yes, I am doing the happy dance.

With that few words exchanged, we went back into the house and everyone was watching "Underworld", ah not bad vampire and Werewolf's.

We can relate. With my mate, family and pack we are now more powerful as ever.

...........................................................
To be honest it's hard to write the guy P.O.V. b/c I don't how to think like a guy.

I had a friend help find characters for Heath and Lily. I absolutely love them. So @indianalif98 looked online and and found the perfect couple for my book.

Heath Daniels: Bo Roberts

Lily Slade: Oddete Annable

I absolutely love these characters and I am hope you all do to :)

Song that I listened to write this is "Slow Motion" by Rupee. So y'all know what do now:

Vote ✔️

Comment 📝

Follow 💯

Please Check Out My Other Books Also And I Hope You Love Them Like "A Werewolf's Mate". Thank You! ❤️😊😊