Chapter 61...

" Payton?" Perries voice then fills the room, I hear her gasp knowing that she's now found me. But I still refuse to look up at her.

" what happened? Payton" she says placing both her hands on my shoulders. My breathing was off track and my heart beginning to race.

I look up at perrie shaking my head, her face was full of concern. Concern she had for me, all the times I had gotten her hurt in any way she was never mad at me. Never upset or anything and now she's going through the exact same situation as me. And she's still strong.

" I'm sorry" I sigh leaning my head back.

" for what?" She asks still concerned.

" everything." I speak now looking at her, she smiles at me looking around the room.

" you don't have to be sorry Payton. Be excited" she looks back at me still smiling. I nod looking down at the small bump.

" be excited to be both an auntie and a mother Payton " her arms then wrap around me.

" anyway, zayn called and said we could go over there next Friday. " she speaks in a happy tone, pulling away from me. I know she's trying to make me feel happy but only one person could do that at the moment. And he's locked away.

" do you know what happened to Nate, I haven't heard or spoke to him for a while." I ask trying to guide my mind away from Harry.

" I thought he told you, he's gone back to California " she says waiting for me to respond but I don't.

I knew Nate had to leave one day, but why wouldn't he tell me. Why wouldn't he wish me luck or anything not even a goodbye. I frown looking down at my crossed legs, he's always confused me, I guess it's just another one of his things.

I nod giving perrie a small smile, she then stands to her feet holding out a hand for myself. Which I gladly take pulling myself up as she helps.

... THE NEXT FRIDAY ...

I got myself ready for the day and got downstairs, Perries currently with aria and Louis helping with things.

Perrie told me I'm not allowed to go which was Harry's request. I still don't understand why she obeys him, I mean she has disobeyed him before.

My eyes focus on the large window that shows to the backyard. The outside was beautiful, but I'm not allowed to stand foot outside. Even when Harry's locked up he still has complete control over me and I hate it.

I'd rather him here with me, then being locked away. He doesn't know that I have been out of the house unless perrie tells him which I think she wouldn't.

I get up from the couch making my way to the backyard which I have yet to be in, I've seen it from the bedroom window but never have I been out there. I open the door taking my first few steps to the stairs that lead down to a large place of green grass.

I smile walking to the grass in my bare feet. It feels strange being outside. Being in the sunshine, on my pale skin which will surly burn.

I again smile as I lay back on the grass looking up at the blue sky with spot of white as clouds. I close my eyes taking it all in.

I could hear the back door close but don't bother looking up already knowing it is perrie. Her footsteps her coming closer and closer till I could feel her presence from above me.

" what are you doing outside Payton. You know Harry doesn't want you to" perrie says overly dramatic. I sigh opening my eyes noticing she's right above me, looking around the back yard in panic mode.

" what's wrong, it's not like I'm going to walk back to California" I laugh now sitting up. I stand to my feet which perrie quickly grabs hold of my hand dragging me inside to the front door and shoving me to the car where she quickly jumps in locking the door behind the both of us.

She quickly starts the car pulling out of the drive way then speeds off.

" what's wrong?" I ask now frowning, watching her as she turns to me.

" Paul called me when I was at Louis' house, he told me he was watching you Payton. He could have taken you. " she sighs heavily before continuing. " I'm sorry but I have to tell Harry you were outside. " she finishes, my mouth drops open keeping my eyes on her.

" what no you can't, you know what he will do to me perrie. Please" I beg shaking my head.

" I'm sorry Payton" she sighs again now not looking at me at all. I groan turning to stare out the window.

Once we got to the jail, I crossed my arms over my chest and started walking towards the door without perrie.

I got to the office where the angry front desk lady sat. She looks up as perrie stands beside me, saying the same thing as she did the time before.

The two men, again felt the both of us down then guided us to the same room, I look inside to find the two boys already waiting at the metal table.

They both look up at me and perrie, both smiling as we approach them.

" what's wrong?" Zayn asks noticing both mine and Perries expression. Mine is of coarse pissed off.

I take my seat across from Harry, his eyes on me. Already knowing that something is wrong. He takes my hands in his, untangling them from my chest.

" it's Paul" perrie says loud enough as she takes the seat beside me and across from zayn. Harry's hands flinch at the sound of his name and his head twitch towards me.

" go on" Harry growls his hands tightening in mine, but I don't let go.

" he called me when I was checking up on Louis and aria, he told me he was at the house where Payton was. I came home as fast as I could, but Payton was fine. She was even outside" perrie whispers out the last part, but Harry heard perfectly. His hands tighten even more if that was possible. I keep my eyes down at mine and his hands.

" why the fuck was she outside" Harry growls to perrie, already knowing that I wouldn't reply to him.

" don't ask me, Harry you keep her locked up in that house. This was the first and last time I promise" perrie tries to calm him down but it doesn't work. It never does.

" tell me Payton, why were you to step foot out of that house, do you know how stupid that was. You could have gotten yourself killed " he spits, I could feel his cold glare on me but still refused to look up.

" your over reacting" I whisper as a reply.

" IM OVER REACTING,!" He then yells slamming his fists down on the table. I flinch quickly retracting my arms to my body. " YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES" he yells again. I then stand to my feet, feeling the warm tears slide down my cheeks. I don't look at him as I walk out of the room quickly picking up my feet when I hear his screams for me to come back.

My feet guide the way out of the jail, my vision now completely blurred from the tears. That was it. I snapped.

...

I won't be updating tomorrow I'm sorry, I'm going to see this is us with one of my best friends :) I'm so excited.

Thank you for reading xxxx alexis

1dfanfics1069 - Instagram