PUBLICATION UNDER PROCESS!

Hi guys. I am so excited to tell you that I'm going through with publishing 100 Voicemails! YAS! XD

I'm hoping to have it out this summer in 2017 and don't worry guys, I'll keep you posted when it is available for purchase on Amazon. ;D

I've started editing the book and I'd just like to mention 2 people who edited the first draft: sianywu22 and iiomzxii. Thank you guys so much for taking a look and helping me out with this, I really appreciate it.

I'm also looking into book covers and a close friend of mine has offered to make me one so we'll see how that goes as well! :D I'm honestly so excited about everything.

Also, since I know most of you guys are unemployed (no shame there, so am I XD) I'm hoping to keep the book at a fair price. How do 5 dollars sound or 6? Do you guys think that that's too much? Of course, the shipping payment may vary according to where you're living.

But let me know what you think about the price, okay? ^_^

And it's only going to be available in paperback on Amazon. I don't think a hard cover is necessary for a short story and as for an ebook, well, 100 Voicemails will always be available to read for free on Wattpad so an ebook is also unnecessary.

So yeah, I'm going to be pretty busy this summer. XD

I honestly appreciate the support you guys are giving me and the love that this book has and is still receiving. It is all very awesome and you guys are the best. Thank you all so much for reading and loving this book, for appreciating the message it had to give and for still willing to buy a copy of it even if you have already read it. I love you all so much.