Chapter 29- Part 2

This chapter is dedicated to @NerdyReader135 for winning 2nd place in my cover contest!

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for the long wait, but it's been hard to get this chapter written out just right with my busy schedule. Thank you for your patience! Please do remember to vote guys, because it honestly really depresses me that I work really hard on these chapters and so little people vote. It kind of makes me think you guys think it sucks. There are around 500 of you that read each chapter, and out of those only around 30 of you vote, if that. Guys, that's not even ten percent. That really hurts inside, so please if you like a chapter, vote and comment in it. Especially since I'd love to enter this into the watty awards when they come on again. Thanks you, and please enjoy.

**Picture: Amy Adams whom I imagine as Rose Coleman (Steph's mom)**

Unknown POV

It was finally the time I'd waited so long for.

All the heartbreak, the struggle, the trouble, and the long work days were completely behind me.

Because tonight, I'm finally going to do what I've excruciatingly planned down to last detail.

Tonight the world will finally know everything.

****

Stephanie's POV

Royal studios had spared absolutely no expense for the coming out party of their new boss. It seems anyone who's anyone was invited and anywhere I look famous faces surround me in this vast ballroom filled to the brim with celebrities.

The light from the many grandiose chandeliers above sparkle above us all, and it almost seems like time stays still for a moment to quietly take in the beauty inside the ballroom. Beating down from a balcony at the other end of the ballroom is music jazzed up by a famous DJ, and it infects everyone with its hypnotic rhythm. Intricately decorated tables surround us on the outer edge of the huge ballroom with cards to show whose assigned where, and candles glow from their spots on the wall giving the room a mysterious edge.

 Intricately decorated tables surround us on the outer edge of the huge ballroom with cards to show whose assigned where, and candles glow from their spots on the wall giving the room a mysterious edge

Greetings are given, hugs are exchanged, and through it all I simply stare at my incredible surroundings with Amy and Jess by my side.

The boys are stopped time and time again, especially Collin, by people who want to tell them how wonderful they've been doing and give them obvious reassurances. They all take it in stride, though, and Collin makes sure I never feel left out by introducing me to everyone dead set on making our walk to our assigned table the longest one in history.

We finally get to reach our destination and sit down comfortably to wait for Liz and Helga to come with their dates as well. A server somehow maneuvers his way around the growing mass of people and makes his way toward us to get our drinks, and when we've ordered he deftly leaves again.

If only I had that kind of grace and poise.

Just as our drinks get to us, Liz and Helga materialize hand in hand with their dates and big smiles on their faces. Unsurprisingly, Liz' date is a very handsome looking Dom in a freshly pressed black tux and a roguish smile on his lips. Helga's date, however, takes me by surprise solely because of the fashionable nerd combo he's got going on. He looks to be in his thirties like Helga, but he also has a sarcastic demeanor to him and a snazzy light blue tux with a black and white checkered print mask. The only time I see his smile genuinely is when he glances at Helga in her gorgeous, fitted, satin white dress that hugs her petite frame perfectly. Liz looks equally astounding in her metallic silver, one-shoulder dress that matches Dom's tie, and because this is Liz, has a slit that goes from the base to mid thigh and showcases a toned, tan leg.