sixty two

i have a feeling i know where i wanna end this but if anyone wanna pitch ideas for the story (not that coconut rat) pitch as many ideas as you'd like 😊

and no, im not done being petty because my feelings were hurt. don't care how 'loserish' that sounds, my feeling were hurt but oh well. just another bump in the fucking road
-

audrey

a few days later, i was officially eight months pregnant. reece and andre are deciding to fly straight to pittsburgh around my due date, as well as justin's family. right now, we're watching the airing episode of ellen that we're on.

"justin, you're getting old." ryan says from next to us as we sit in the living room, watching the large tv. "he's growing facial hair."

"im too busy taking care of my fiancée to shave." justin leans over and flicks ryan's ear.

"you have to shave your fiancées punani for birth." avery starts laughing. i had a feeling that conversation was going to come up at one point.

"no i don't, can't the lady doctor do that? i don't shave pubes." justin starts laughing along with the other males in the room.

"you two are best friends, have avery do it." ryan suggests.

"im not letting her touch my vagina."

"but you'd let a stranger do it?" za questions.

"yes, a gynecologist knows what she's doing." i say, rolling my eyes. "wouldn't trust justin to do that either, he's clueless too."

"nice." he laughs. "you're lucky i love you."

"love you too." i kiss his cheek before the show came back on. she had introduced us and we walked on, my eyes widening. "my stomach is big as fuck."

"you just realized that?" khalil laughs, maia sitting next to him. "you look good though."

"saved yourself there, you always tell a pregnant woman she looks good." a deep voice made us turn around. jeremy was walking in with the rest of the family. "told pattie she's getting big and she told me she's never eating again."

"are you serious?" i laugh. "i don't think i could ever stop eating."

they join us, me frowning. "where's the aunt and uncle?"

"on their way in." pattie laughs. "they're excited about the baby being a girl and jazzy is bringing in all her old toys. she's making jaxon help."

"aww." i stand up to go find the two kids carrying a bag. "justin, come help them."

i hear his footsteps then he walks out and grabs the bag from them. "this for cambree." jazzy smiles. "when is she coming?"

"soon." i smile. "you're gonna be a auntie."

"im gonna be an uncle." jaxon grins.

when they run into the house, i make a pouty face at justin and he groans. "what do you want?"

"them two." i say. "jazzy can be the flower girl and jax can be the ring bearer."

"you don't have to ask for permission, this is your wedding too." he kisses my temple. "who else would the ring bearer and flower girl be?"

"avery and za, they're practically kids."

"heard that." za sticks his middle fingers up.

"love you." justin smiles widely. "oh and mom, nearing cambree's due date, we're flying to pittsburgh. we don't want paparazzi there."

"good idea." she smiles. "audrey, i don't know if this is a touchy subject, but will your family attend the wedding?"

"my two brothers are, i don't know about the other or my parents." i shrug, justin squeezing my shoulder. "i'll try to talk them."

justin kisses my temple, "i'll be there with you."

"it's okay, i'll do this alone."

-------

iggy azelea just came on pandora and killed my vibe bye 😂✌🏾️