Oh, Sister - Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1022
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Romanoff!Reader
Featuring: Natasha Romanoff,  Clint Barton
Warnings: none
Requested by anon
"I love your imagines soooo much <3 You are an amazing writer :) Can I request an imagine with Pietro where reader is Natasha's sister and is dating Pietro and they're trying to keep it hidden from her, but she finds out something's going on between the reader and Pietro and when she goes to talk to her she walks in on her and Pietro making out... Idk if it's too long or something and you don't have to do it if you don't like it..."
Summary: Having Natasha Romanoff as a sister was usually a good thing, except when you got a boyfriend. Now, you sneak around behind her back to make sure she doesn't find out. 
Author's Note: I'm glad you like my imagines :)) and don't worry, I loved the prompt! Also, reader's gender/pronouns is not mentioned, just that Nastaha is your sister.

*Edited*

---

You laughed. "Ha! I win!" Pietro yelled at you.

You rolled your eyes. "You cheated!"

"Explain how I cheated, then." Pietro raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you're you. Your face always makes me laugh." You smiled.

Pietro's jaw dropped. "You are not nice."

You winked at him and stuck your tongue out, which he took as an excuse to kiss you.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Your sister yelled right before she walked into the media room. You quickly pushed Pietro away and pulled out your phone, throwing a controller at him. "Oh, hi Pietro."

"What's up, Nat?" You asked, setting your phone down and picking up the second controller.

"What are you guys doing?" Natasha asked you.

"Pietro and I were going to battle in Mario. Care to join?" You offered.

She shook her head. "I was just wondering if you were busy; it looks like you are. I'll bother you later." She shrugged and walked out.

"Sorry, Nat!" You yelled, but it seemed like she didn't hear you.

Pietro turned to you with a cheeky smile on his face. "That was way too close for comfort. What if she caught us?" You asked.

"But she didn't." Pietro put a finger up.

"But what if she didn't announce that she was walking in. What would have happened then?" You asked.

"I would probably have my ass beat." Pietro shrugged.

"Ya think? You're dating me, sibling of an assassin." You cocked an eyebrow and laughed a bit.

"But you are an assassin too, yes?" He asked you, but in response, you just shrugged. You were in the same program as Natasha was growing up, but you started after her since you are younger.

"Yeah, but it's not like I'd take my sister down! Even if I could, I wouldn't want to." You laughed.

Pietro shook his head and laughed. "Are we going to play?"

---

Natasha has noticed that you have been spending an unhealthy amount of time with the Maximoff boy for the past few months.