Chapter 22

Amanda's POV:

I could hear everything that was being said. It seems the man whom I was referring to before is Xavier's cousin, Rafael. The Rafael whose gone evil and wants to take over the empire. So far I've come to a conclusion that he is crazy. Honestly how stupid can someone get. He was willing to kill his own family for what? An Empire!

I heard them arguing, both men being too cocky to back down. I was too busy in my thought that I hadn't heard anything except the last part

""Time to say goodbye cousin, after I'm done with you, I'll go over to that slut and kill her too, but not before I take her"

And then the shots being fired

BOOM

BOOM

Oh My God, please let Xavier be alright!

"XAVIER"

Silence

"XAVIER!!! PLEASE ANSWER ME" I shouted.

Silence

"OMG NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE XAVIER YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! I LOVE YOU DAMMIT, WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A PROPER DATE, I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU! PLEASE BE ALIVE XAVIER!!!!" I couldn't stop crying, fear of Xavier leaving was too much to handle.

Through my hazy vision filled with tears, I tried to look at the direction they were standing. I could see a figure standing over a body on the floor. I couldn't believe it, he cannot be dead, he has to be alive.

The figure slowly turned and started to approach me, I could feel my heartbeat going fast, my tears were unstoppable and the shock of Xavier dead. My body couldn't handle all the stress and then darkness.

Third POV:

"You shouldn't have done that" the figure said.

"I had to, it was time to finish this for once and for all."

"There would've been another way to end all this, he's dead. How do we explain this to the others" the figure spoke.

"No one will care about him Xavier, Mother and Father have already said that Rafael is not their son anymore, it might hurt them but they'll get over it. He was my brother Xavier and I'm the one who shot him, I'll take this blame for the rest of my life"

"I don't want you to feel guilt Giovani, he was going to die sooner or later, but I would've preferred he died from my hand, reason why I didn't want you to kill him because I knew you'll feel guilty for the rest of your life Giovani." Xavier said.

"Don't worry about me, I'll live. Greyden, take the body and put him in the car. Our parents at least deserve to know what happened to him" Giovani says.

Xavier's POV:

While Rafael was pointing the gun at me, I saw Giovani and Greyden sneaking in, I turned back to pay attention to Rafael. "You shouldn't do this Rafael, you'll die"

"If I die, at least you'll die with me." He says back seething.

I saw Giovani pointing the gun at Rafael, and then shooting.

BOOM

BOOM

Rafael's body fell on the floor with a thud.

I turned to Giovani and had a talk with him. "You should go and worry about Amanda" he says.

I slowly approach Amanda and see her back away in fear and then faint. I ran up to her and patted her cheek. "Amanda baby, wake up"

I hurriedly untied the ropes and took her in my arms. "Giovani, can you take Tessa with you, and stay by her side until she wake up. I'm taking Amanda with me to my house" Giovani nodded and went and untied Tessa.

"Man this chick out cold, at least Amanda was conscious for a bit but her she didn't even wake up." Giovani chuckles.

I laugh and bid them bye and take Amanda to my car. Finally some alone time with her.

Giovani's POV:

I turned towards Amanda's friend Tessa and picked her up. She was so light, I take her and drive her to her and Amanda's place.

I move her hair out of her face, and saw the moonlight pointing at her face. She is so beautiful.

Please comment and vote. Hope you liked the chapter.

Happy Reading!

Edit: I had totally forgotten that I had changed Luciano's name to Giovani. If you want it to be Luciano rather than Giovani, please let me know.

I replaced the Luciano's name to Giovani in this chapter.