Chapter 90

Y/N Pov

Lauren and I were laying down on my couch, the girls had already left and it was probably around midnight. I had Lauren cuddled up in my side and I was stroking her hair, I think she was asleep but i'm not to sure.

"I love you" I whispered not expecting a reply

"Love you too" She whispered back

"Oh shit you're awake, If I woke you I didn-" She cut me off by placing her lips on mine instantly shutting me up.

Once she pulled away she looking in my eyes and smiled, pulling me in for another kiss, once she pulled away for the second time she rested her head on my shoulder, occasionally kissing my neck.

"Babe?" I heard Lauren mumble

"Yeah?" I responded

"If it wasn't for this baby would you stay with me?" She asked on the verge of tears

To say I was shocked by her choice of question would be and understatement, I mean have I given her any reason to think I'd leave her? I believe not.

"What?" I couldn't say anything else 'What' was the only thing that would come out

"Would you leave me if I wasn't pregnant?" She asked again

"No" I stated

"Why?" I wiped her tears from her cheeks and looked her dead in the eyes

"Because I love you and I never want to leave you babe" her eyes filled with more tears "Baby why are you talking like this, I'd never leave you" she slowly nodded as I wait for her explanation.

"Well some of my friends said that you'd leave me when the baby was born, and they just kept talking shit and I tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't listen and I guess I let it get to me, I'm sorry" What kind of friends does she have? Her 'friends' must be assholes.

"Babe" I paused "Why would they say those things, I'm sure every one knows I love you and would do anything for you, I'd never leave you I love you too much"

"I know I just shouldn't of let it get to me" I leaned down a little to give her a peck on the lips

"You know what" I stood up and turned around to look at her "Hold on be right back"

I quickly ran to our bedroom and searched around for the little box I had purchased earlier in the day.

Flashback:

After the girls had arrived Megan, Alyssa and I had just been sitting outside on my balcony smoking a cigarette's and just talking about anything and everything.

But then a topic came up and we had already had a conversation about this a little while ago, Me proposing to Lauren.

"So you still wanna do it at the baby shower?" Megan asked

"Yeah I guess so, I mean if any time before that feel right then I'll do it then but first I need a ring" The nodded

"How about we go now while they're busy?" Damn Alyssa you be smart sometimes

"Good idea" I nodded alongside Megan

Megan, Alyssa and I all piled into my car and drove to the nearest Ring shop, Once arrived we filed out and went into the shop, looking around I noticed how pricey everything was but since it was Lauren i'd make an exception.

"Hello welcome to Jimmy's Jewelers how may I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked

"I'm looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend what would you recommend?"

"Well what's your price range?" She asked

"Anything is fine" She nodded

The lady walked from behind the counter and walked over to a case which held the rings

"If I was to recommend anything it would be this right here" she pointed to a ring and I nodded as all of us inspected the ring, and if I may say it looked pretty damn good.

Alyssa leaned over to whisper in my ear

"Dude I think she will love it" she patted my back

"I'll take it" The lady nodded and opened the case to retrieve the ring and a box, she then walked back to the register with the ring in hand and rung me up.

"Okay that'll be $2,999" I was screaming in the inside but held it in.

End of Flashback

Once I found the little box that held the expensive ass ring I walked back out to the living room and found Lauren sitting in the same stop I had left her in.

"Babe what are you doing?" she asked

"This" I got down on one knee and took out the little box that contained the ring, hold it in my hand and slowly opened it for Lauren to see what was inside, when I did she gasped clearly not expecting for me to do this now

"Lauren" I paused "I love you with all my heart and I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you, loving you and you know maybe even having more kids and stuff but anyways Lauren Michelle Jauregui" I noticed that her eyes had tear in them "Will you marry me?"

It was either make or break at that point if she said 'No' Then i'd be heart broken but If she said 'yes' Then i'd be the happiest person alive

"Yes"

Like what is she say's no what would I- WAIT WHAT LAKJDLJADJ

"What?" I asked confused on what she said

"Yes,I'll marry you" She wiped her tears as I stood up she ran towards me, jumping in to my arms almost making me drop the ring.

"I love you" She leaned down to capture my lip. After a few minutes of making out I realized that we forgot the most important part of proposing, actually putting the ring on her, I pulled away

"Baby" She hummed in response "We forgot something" She looked confused for a moment the caught on, She got off of me as I re opened the little box and took out the ring, I lifted up her hand and looked up to look in her eyes, once again her eyes were filled with tears.

I slid the ring onto her finger and realized I Was Engaged To Lauren Jauregui.

A/N

I won't be posting any chapters this weekend due to the fact that I will not be home and I do not have a phone... and were i'm going I cannot bring my laptop :(

Updated A/N:
^ Sounds like you went to jail Cynthia haha