first encounter • demar derozan

Know your city, what you're used to
Know I ain't exactly what you're used to
Know your probably worried what I'm used to
I don't blame you, what you supposed to do
Last time we fucked like it was all night
Now you got me thinkin' 'bout you all night
Me and you, seemed like it'd be alright
Long as we can keep it all night

Impatient~Jeremih

--------------

Jenny was coming from her hotel to meet with Kyrie Irving at a club the rest of the team was meeting at. Although she was friends with players off of the Cavaliers, she was a fan of the Raptors.

Jenny was excited to be in Toronto, she hadn't ever been before and Kyrie paid for everything for her. A hotel room, and a ride to the game. Kyrie and Jenny were just good friends, nothing more. The both of their mothers were best friends, so Jenny and Kyrie became best friends too.

Jenny was happy that the Cavaliers did a good job overall, but the Raptors ended with the win. DeMar Derozan with thirty points, that's who she was mostly interested in.

Kyrie had told her that DeMar asked about her, and he wanted to meet her later on. Hearing that, Jenny was ecstatic; she's been following him since his college career, and now she finally got to meet him.

Jenny dressed in a black dress that was form fitting and went a little bit below her knees, it had a small slit on the side, showing off her thighs.

Since it was Toronto, and it's always cold there, she paired her dress with a black leather jacket, with a small pair of black heeled booties. Her black hair fell in waves down her back, and she'd gone without her glasses to show off the startling shade of her eyes.

Kyrie sent Jenny a text message saying that he was downstairs waiting for her. All she grabbed was her clutch, and her phone, tucking a few bills in her purse just in case and her room key.

Jenny made her way through the lobby, seeing Kyrie outside at the door of the Tahoe.

"Hey, Kyrie. You did so good tonight," Jenny greets, hugging him.

"Thanks, Jen. I know you wanted the Raptors to win though, it's cool, I won't disown you from being my bestie." He teases, holding the door open for her.

"Whatever, you know you can't replace me." Jenny responds, settling in her seat.

"I can't wait for you to meet DeMar and get you off my back because you are so annoying, and you cramp my style."

Jenny hit Kyrie's arm, making him laugh and move away from her.

"Chill out, you know I'm just playing with you. You better hope I said good things about you to him."

"I already know you did, you know I've had a crush on him for the longest."

"I was just kidding, he really wants to meet you."

Hearing those words made Jenny's heart pound, and the butterflies began to go wild in her stomach. She couldn't believe this was about to happen.

----------------------

DeMar could see Jenny enter the club, despite all of the low lights, he noticed her immediately. He thought that she was beautiful, and was instantly attracted to her.