♧Chapter 11

Cover made my @eternallyeden

An

Man, it's hard to keep up the story plot the more you write. I'm having harder and harder time. Well, let me know if my efforts aren't in vain by voting and commenting if you luv it. 28 votes so far and only seven more until I reach my goal, so please help me! Thanks for reading<3- Sam

Ps. I'm supposed to be cleaning instead of writing, my mom is going to be POed when she comes home, so you're welcome.

I knelt beside Danny as I tried to halt the fountain of blood pouring out of his nose and not pass out at the same time. The not passing out part was proving to be the bigger challenge. Henry stood a couple of feet away from us, facing the still smoking RIGC castle. Students were beginning to pour out of it like fire ants, and they did look like fire ants from this distance and with their blood red uniforms. Henry stood over us, watching us intently with his electric blue eyes.

I ripped off a piece of fabric from my ruined dress and pressed it gently to Danny's nose. Someone's shadow suddenly blocked my sunlight. I looked up to see Henry looming above us. He didn't look too happy, but then again when did Henry ever look happy?

"I just got a wind whisper from the headmistress, she said that luckily no one was in the dorms because of class, so the confirmed deaths so far are zero but a couple of people of injured. She said to wait here until she gives us further orders."

People got hurt!? I felt like a block of ice had been dropped into my stomach. People had been hurt because of me. That thing had been after me.

If Henry saw my face turn a couple of shades whiter, he chose to ignore it.

Danny placed his hand on my shoulder and patted it in an attempt to comfort me. It helped a little, but it earned him a glare from Henry.

"How about the three of us have a little chit chat now?" Henry said still glaring down at Danny.

Danny returned his glare. "Yeah, starting with how you took her." He pointed to me. "Do you have any idea how many people are looking for her right now? I can give you a hint, all of our toes and fingers combined wouldn't be enough to count them!"

"That will be cleared up shortly," Henry said abruptly.

"What do you mean cleared up?" Danny narrowed his eyes at Henry.

"I mean the people here can make a lot of things happen. A missing person's case would be nothing to them. They've done it for every single student that that attends here and that number is in the hundreds."Henry shot Danny a mocking grin.

Danny let out a low growl and stood up, snatching the bloodied rag from my hand and pressed it to his nose. Henry took a threatening step forward and cracked his knuckles suggestively.

"Stop it you two!" I snapped grabbing a fistful of Danny's blue shirt and tugging him back to the ground. "What is wrong with you!? You guys have known each other for what ten minutes, and you are already at each other's throats."