IMAGINE: Aidan kissing you for the first time

Aidan and you are practicing a dance routine at the Gaiety School of Acting alone.

"You're really good at dancing, Y/N." Aidan comments, before he twirls you outwards. He pulls you back against his chest and you stare up at him, smiling.

"You're not so bad yourself, Aidan." You say.

"Let's just do one more round of this and then we can be finished for the day." He says.

He restarts the song and then you both start dancing again. As the song starts to finish, Aidan dips you gracefully. At the part where he's supposed to pull you up, he just stares at you, his eyes not leaving yours.

"Aidan." You whisper. Aidan lowers his head down to yours and kisses you softly on the lips just as the song finishes. He pulls back a long moment later.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have done that." He mutters. You put your hands on the collar of his shirt and pull him back down.

"I'm not." You whisper, before you kiss him. Aidan pulls you upright and wraps his arms around you tightly, kissing you back.

Just then, a dance instructor enters the studio. "So is this what you two call ballroom dancing?" She asks.

You two break apart, blushing. "Sorry." You mumble.

"No harm done." The instructor says, grinning. Aidan and you glance at each other, smiling. "All right, let's take it from the top!" She exclaims.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!