When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect

Freddy

You walked in the pizzeria with a heavy make up on your face that makes you look like a clown. Freddy got down first and walked towards his girlfriend but his smile faded and turned into a confusing look.

"Dear, why are you wearing heavy make-up?" He asked. "The girls I met at the park said that I look ugly and I needed to wear make-up to cover my ugly face." You explained as you looked down.

He sighed as he grabbed her chin and tilted your head up. "You're not ugly, they're just jealous 'cause you're more beautiful." He said as he took out his handkerchief and wiped the make-up off your face.

Then he finished and then he kissed your nose. "You don't need make-up to make you look beautiful, I love your natural beauty." He said as he cupped your cheeks and rubbed them with his thumbs.

"I love you."

Bonnie

You were in the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror. Then there was a knock in the door. "(Y/n)? You in here? You've been inside there for 15 minutes." Bonnie said then he slowly opened the bathroom door and looked at you with a concerned look.

"What are you doing here so long?" He asked. "Bonnie, do you think I'm fat?" You asked sadly.

"Who makes you think like that?" He asked as he cupped your cheek. "The girls I met at the fast food said to me." You said as you look down.

He sighed as he puts his fingers under your chin and tilted your head up then he hugged you around your waist.

"Don't let their words get to you. Let me be your mirror. " Bonnie said.

"R-really? "

"Yes. Ask if you're pretty. "

"Am...... Am I pretty? "

"Yes, as pretty as the flowers bloom in spring time. "

"Thank you Bonnie. Your opinion means a lot to me." You said as you hugged him.

Foxy

You went inside his cove with a sad face. Foxy noticed this and his ears drooped down, his face with a concern look.

"Lass, ye okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "Foxy, do you think I'm ugly?" Your voice cracked as you hugged him tighter.

He pulled lifted your chin up and looked at his amber eyes. "I found ye beautiful inside and out." He said then he kissed your forehead.

"Thanks Foxy but I don't feel like beautiful." You said.

He then went to your ear. "Let me show ye how beautiful ye are." He whispered seductively as he started to kiss your neck.

Let's just say your 'all' is beautiful. That's what he said. ._.

Goldie

You walked into the office and flopped down on the swivel chair and sighed. Goldie teleported in the office with a smile but then it faded when he saw you that you weren't happy. "My love, are you okay? You look down." He asked with a concern look as he walked towards you and knelt down in front of you.

You looked down at your golden boyfriend and sighed sadly. "Nothing..." You muttered.

"C'mon love, please tell me and maybe I could help." He said then he stood up and carried you then he sat down on the swivel seat and puts you on his lap.

"I was walking around the mall...and then....the mean girls came...and told me that I look ugly that I need a plastic surgery." You said as a tear started to come out.

"Oh (y/n), you don't need a plastic surgery to make you look different because you are beautiful." He cooed as he grabbed your chin pulled up to see his sockets.

"I am?" You questioned. He nodded and kissed your forehead and stroked your (h/c) hair. "I love you no matter what." He whispered to your ear.

You cried and clutched on his golden tux. He rubbed your back and whispered some sweet words to your ears.

You calmed down and smiled at him and he smiled back and gave a peck on your lips.

"You're my beautiful princess."

Chico

You were in the office feeling discouraged. Then your shota boyfriend came with a smile on his and pizza in his hands. When he saw your face, he face turned into a concerned look.

"Hey (y/n), what's wrong?" He asked as he placed the pizza down on the desk. "Nothing..." You sighed as you looked at the other way.

He cupped your cheek and pulled your head to face him in his purple eyes. "Your face says otherwise." He said.

"Please tell me (y/n), it makes me feel helpless of a boyfriend." He said as he stroked your cheek with his thumb.

"Some mean boys from my old school saw me at the Toy Store and they said I look childish and a fool." You said then you sniffed. He stood you up and wrapped his arms around you and rubbed my back.

"(Y/n), I love your childish side, it kinda adds your cuteness." He said with a smile then he kissed your nose.

"So those guys are just idiots."

My first boyfriend scenario!